Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW SexyRed_mc

u better call this hoe out dude. over the week she released a new content . instead of bundling things up with reasonable pricetag ( she cut the videos into three parts for sale in a shady attempt to squeeze insane amounts of money out of her fans . I mean people on her OF are her ATM machine everytime . if u do the calculcation : $45 dildo for the dildo blowjob part , $200 dollar for the dildo fuck part , and another $ 200 for the masturbating part. u gonna be looking at $445 if u purchase all these parts .

%%

she record everything from the comfort of her room , low quality content , she does not even bother to rent a nice place for quality content ! hell no better stop spending on this bitch . She does not deserve it at all. this girl is all smiley and enticing but once u discover her true nature u back away from her . She aint playing a fair game she is so fake and shady.

I purchased one of her "bundles" a couple years ago and it was trash and that was the first and last time I spent on her.

she record everything from the comfort of her room , low quality content , she does not even bother to rent a nice place for quality content ! hell no better stop spending on this bitch . She does not deserve it at all. this girl is all smiley and enticing but once u discover her true nature u back away from her . She aint playing a fair game she is so fake and shady.
You've been banned multiple times and you keep coming back doing this. Seek mental help.

Back