Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sex on the first date.

They normally don't do this on the first time.

I mean...... That's just what I'm told....

29-Camron-NP.gif

This is why I say it depends. Chicks say that shit all the time. Sometimes they're telling the truth, most times they're lying. So it depends on what you find out after getting to know her on if she's easy or if she really doesn't give up the pussy fast. You won't only find out from the things she says, but also from being observant.

29-Camron-NP.gif

This is why I say it depends. Chicks say that shit all the time. Sometimes they're telling the truth, most times they're lying. So it depends on what you find out after getting to know her on if she's easy or if she really doesn't give up the pussy fast. You won't only find out from the things she says, but also from being observant.
lets say it turns out she does do it all the time. wld u be all "I don't fuck with u"?

also, what if she lets u hit it raw on date 1? What Would Goldie Do?!

lets say it turns out she does do it all the time. wld u be all "I don't fuck with u"?

also, what if she lets u hit it raw on date 1? What Would Goldie Do?!

I would just keep smashing and not wife.

I don't fuck randoms w/0 a rubber

what if she insisted and made you feel bad for wanting to use a rubber on her???

Lol this has happened to me before.

She would bitch and moan but I still persisted, thank the lord.

To be young and dumb again.

was she tryna trap u or was she troubled in other ways?

Trap. I'm always seen as the "different guy" she was convinced I was wealthy but hiding it because I was driving a really nice car.

One day the condom broke and she claimed she was prego in less than a week lol smh

Trap. I'm always seen as the "different guy" she was convinced I was wealthy but hiding it because I was driving a really nice car.

One day the condom broke and she claimed she was prego in less than a week lol smh
I'm sorry but I'm dying

crazy chick magnet?

Yea. The Abused and crazy magnet. Idk why. Its sad man.

I think I've dated one girl in my life that wasn't abused smmfh
very sad. the abuse part might not be something you in particular attract - it's super common. some have more unresolved issues than others tho :(

I think it's hilarious that we both attracted the same crazy chick....

You liked her back tho...
:scust:

Back