Welcome To aBlackWeb

sex education 101

Race the attempt is nice but you gotta know by now these niggas aint gonna listen. Of course they think they can tell women how their bodies work. Niggas think they're already qualified world leaders. This topic is nothing

Weak nigga

you literally have women saying the same thing.

You trying though

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

*raises hand*

Professor I got a question.

So you tellin me the chick I had sex wit where her pussy felt like I was sexing a hallway...its probably b/c her vajaja muskles was probably in a retracting state and she forgot to do her keegill exercises that day??

Im weak because i think having to use examples of women using oversized dildos is a bad example? Sure

The fact remains.

It gotta snap back. That’s where the term loose pussy come from when dealing with a women that’s fucking every Tom, Dick and Harry. Hoes be losing their grip. And don’t let it shake back

Fuck. It’s that hard for you understand?

I’m done.

The fact remains.

It gotta snap back. That’s where the term loose pussy come from when dealing with a women that’s fucking every Tom, Dick and Harry. Hoes be losing their grip. And don’t let it shake back

Fuck. It’s that hard for you understand?

I’m done.

Nigga what you're saying ain't hard to understand. It's just not true. Like I said if a woman's pussy can snap back after pushing human beings out fucking ain't going to permanently cause a change. If a man is fucking a woman and it don't feel right then most likely he ain't done a good enough job of arousing her

Nigga what you're saying ain't hard to understand. It's just not true. Like I said if a woman's pussy can snap back after pushing human beings out fucking ain't going to permanently cause a change. If a man is fucking a woman and it don't feel right then most likely he ain't done a good enough job of arousing her

Show me where I said the bold? Put your account on it.

If not. Move along.

@Dwayne im sorry, not to be rude but i find you to be very ignorant and to be frank you might be the stupidest nigga on this bitch. i dont know if this is your “schtick” playing devil's advocate or trying to get under peoples skin by saying the most headass shit you can come up with in that head of yours but its tired, its old, its lame.

the fact you have kids is frightening. a daughter at that and youre on here spouting bullshit every chance you get.

im just hoping this is just your online persona and you dont think think/say half of the bullshit you spew on here in real life.

Or it could be sore, sensitive from someone else, which creates the notion of men saying it don't feel right and that the pussy just tired that day

like i have to side eye a lot of yalls wives because who in they right mind would lay with yall?

so everybody in the household is just dumb?

like i have to side eye a lot of yalls wives because who in they right mind would lay with yall?

so everybody in the household is just dumb?

Ima take this as a high form of disrespect on my family.

And On some real shit. You by far the worse poster on here and lame as fuck. You don’t live in the real world and no wonder you fucked white dudes cause no real nogga would lay with you.

Like I said. You talk big shit and contradict yourself at every turn. You needed a better mentor and take your own advice and read a book.

You just trash and scary.

Do better

Ima take this as a high form of disrespect on my family.

And On some real shit. You by far the worse poster on here and lame as fuck. You don’t live in the real world and no wonder you fucked white dudes cause no real nogga would lay with you.

Like I said. You talk big shit and contradict yourself at every turn. You needed a better mentor and take your own advice and read a book.

You just trash and scary.

Do better

i said what i said

youre disrespecting your wife, your daughters by being on a message board spewing headass shit about how their bodies work. you are the representation for your family and it aint looking too good buddy.

Back