Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was the deal with Dylan and laying in the bed with the dancers?

Cult shit I assume as they portrayed keir to be that kind of figure, the boss had her own personal shrine to him didn't she.

Helly being connected to family was a cool twist I didn't see coming, her pops was a weirdo though.

Ben Stiller got one here. Great cast as well, John Turturro is the goat.

Alot of shit was left unanswered.. and I dont think im interested enough to see if theyll actually answer it next season.

I hope this isnt establishing a trend.. between this and raised by wolves .. these appletv joints where the premise is dope as hell but they cant manage to stick the landing(to me)

Cult shit I assume as they portrayed keir to be that kind of figure, the boss had her own personal shrine to him didn't she.

Helly being connected to family was a cool twist I didn't see coming, her pops was a weirdo though.

Ben Stiller got one here. Great cast as well, John Turturro is the goat.
Yea cobel did

Alot of shit was left unanswered.. and I dont think im interested enough to see if theyll actually answer it next season.

I hope this isnt establishing a trend.. between this and raised by wolves .. these appletv joints where the premise is dope as hell but they cant manage to stick the landing(to me)
What questions did you have cause i felt like it answered em all.

Sup with them damn goats? lol
The weirdo painting(s)?
What is it they are actually doing there?

Maybe I missed something
The goats are cult like I assume cause he kept that box with him but don't recall seeing what it was.

The paintings was his outie doing so..... hell I'm not sure about that one

They are data mining I really think it's just pointless work to see how well the chips work in their head. So pretty much a big lab.

I thought the black lady that killed the security guy was going to pop back up though

The goats are cult like I assume cause he kept that box with him but don't recall seeing what it was.

The paintings was his outie doing so..... hell I'm not sure about that one

They are data mining I really think it's just pointless work to see how well the chips work in their head. So pretty much a big lab.

I thought the black lady that killed the security guy was going to pop back up though

To what end? If I missed something then i'll gladly walk back my take but there was just mad unanswered shit.

And dude shouting out she's alive at the end? The fuck?

To what end? If I missed something then i'll gladly walk back my take but there was just mad unanswered shit.

Yea him yelling that out threw me for a loop cause I thought they clearly said multiple times she died. But he may have seen her working at lumon, cause that's the only way I see him remembering her.

And as far to what end til they done doing their experiment

Yea him yelling that out threw me for a loop cause I thought they clearly said multiple times she died. But he may have seen her working at lumon, cause that's the only way I see him remembering her.

And as far to what end til they done doing their experiment

and where in the hell is the baby!?

lol more questions than answers

Sup with them damn goats? lol
The weirdo painting(s)?
What is it they are actually doing there?

The goats provided the eggs for the reward party, they mentioned it amongst themselves when they realised it.

I think what lumen does is the main arc of the show so you won't get answers there until the innies and outties synchronize with themselves and each other, and team up.

Cobel kept saying there was a snitch throughout the season, which I now think is Irving.

So his wife was the Counsselor at lumen, she didn't die in the crash, when he was in overtime the picture triggered him and he remembered, I guess he shouted it out so it's out there and his sister will make sense of it, before he got shut off.

They pretty much answered all your questions fam šŸ¤£

Why marks wife is alive and in lumen is one of the main things I want answered soon.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!

giphy.webp

angry-rage.gif

oh-come-on-jim-carrey.gif

Ms. Casey? tf?
Yea had to go to Wikipedia this what I saw far as the last episode "Mark finds a photo from his outie's wedding to Gemma, thereby discovering that Gemma is Ms. Casey, and runs to tell his sister that his wife is still alive."

Ms. Casey? tf?
They revealed that was his wife at the end of episode 6 or 7. It was when he ripped up the picture of his wife in front of the chick he was messing with to prove he was over her.

After it didn't work and she dips, he tapes it back together, and right before the credits roll, he moves his thumb and we see her face.

Re-watching the scene where innie Mark is talking to his sis. I couldn't help but notice the way she spoke to him. She didn't treat him like he was a separate or lesser being, like we see with Helly and Helena. She spoke to him like he was no different than outie Mark. She quickly corrected herself every time she realized she was making a distinction. She's a real one.

Back