Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Senior Airman Roger Fortson was in his off-base apartment in Fort Walton Beach when he was fatally shot by Deputies burst into wrong apartment

Sitting here with my mother I feel infuriated and sad for this man

Life stolen by a white supremacist. A klansman with no sense of humanity.

Its a crazy reality to be black

I just looked at the video

the cop did announce it was the Sheriff's office twice before the victim opened the door

they are def going to let this cop get off cuz he didn't violate anything procedure wise SMH
Nope

He announced himself but he kept moving away from the peephole, that nullifies it

And the victim's arm never raised so self-defense is out the window too

And he was on FaceTime so there's an ear witness to everything

Be optimistic

This the same pig department that shot up a pig car because an acorn fell on it

After that the chief pig said they would fix their training procedures

...and we're here now

Nope

He announced himself but he kept moving away from the peephole, that nullifies it

And the victim's arm never raised so self-defense is out the window too

And he was on FaceTime so there's an ear witness to everything

Be optimistic
u obviously don't understand police procedure

even the military does a stack off the door instead of directly in front of it

and investigators will use the victim's military training against him......ideally he should've yelled back to the police thru the door

best case scenario is they grill the fuck out of the officer's background and scrutinize his entire career as an cop

and hopefully they find other questionable shit in the cops background and the county/city pushes him out

the question is whether the county will pay the victim's family.....it is FL 😒

but u got a point about the victim never raising his gun so maybe the racial factor can be held against the cop

Being that this happened in FL and the cop did announce himself (even though he moved out of the way that nobody could see him). That bitch will walk from this he may lose his job but he'll be hired the next county over.

I just looked at the video

the cop did announce it was the Sheriff's office twice before the victim opened the door

they are def going to let this cop get off cuz he didn't violate anything procedure wise SMH
I usually wear noise canceling studio headphobes when I’m mulling around the crib

Cuz they announced it don’t mean he heard it

He shouldve forced the pig to ID himself properly, however he was under duress and distracted by FaceTime so his mind wasn't thinking that deep

Back