Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Semi Finals] Goat Movie Tournament: The Godfather vs Boyz N The Hood

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall niggas really be on some self hate shit. Just cuz its white doesn't mean its better.

Doesn't make it worse either. How much someone's motives are race are a case by case basis. One person can say Christian Mckaferny is a better back than such and such because he's white. Another person can say he's better than such and such because he's more talented and has more yards. It is all case by case. On the flip side, giving black people extra credit just for being black is self hate in its own way. It is like saying black people inferior and need extra credit to make it equal. We don't need extra credit, we can stand on our own merit.

View attachment 3c136fea-a68e-4292-9205-4a9914a11601.mp4

Doesn't make it worse either. How much someone's motives are race are a case by case basis. One person can say Christian Mckaferny is a better back than such and such because he's white. Another person can say he's better than such and such because he's more talented and has more yards. It is all case by case. On the flip side, giving black people extra credit just for being black is self hate in its own way. It is like saying black people inferior and need extra credit to make it equal. We don't need extra credit, we can stand on our own merit.

View attachment 179569

Lmao. Tell em again.

Lol ok. Its self hate that makes me think godfather was better.

Nah its self hate when you scoffed at niggas adding black movies in their top 5 during the preliminaries.

Its self hate when you and @betavoted for the white movie over the black one 95% of the time.

I dont blame u tho fam, a lot of niggas didn't even know they were slaves

View attachment 179569

The fact that you're calling it "extra credit" opposed to credit earned proves my point on niggas who share your type of thinking

Nah its self hate when you scoffed at niggas adding black movies in their top 5 during the preliminaries.

Its self hate when you and @betavoted for the white movie over the black one 95% of the time.

I dont blame u tho fam, a lot of niggas didn't even know they were slaves

I never scoffed at black movies being in top 5 I scoffed at yall choices.

Friday, coming to America, boys in the hood? Lmao. Fuck off.

Niggas really in here saying Boyz N The hood needs extra credit to be in this discussion cuz there's no way it can truly be on the same level as these great white films lol

Shits sad to watch

Niggas really in here saying Boyz N The hood needs extra credit to be in this discussion cuz there's no way it can truly be on the same level as these great white films lol

Shits sad to watch

Because it isn't. Only one acting like a slave in here is you.

Doesn't make it worse either. How much someone's motives are race are a case by case basis. One person can say Christian Mckaferny is a better back than such and such because he's white.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back