Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Semi Finals] Goat Movie Tournament: The Godfather vs Boyz N The Hood

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol is boyz in the hood isn't even better than menace 2 society, malcom x, glory, the color purple or city of God.

At least choose right if you're going to be biased.

The fact that you're calling it "extra credit" opposed to credit earned proves my point on niggas who share your type of thinking

Self-hate is the niggas talking about "good hair" and who think mixed/light = beautiful and white = intelligent. I'm simply objective whether I like something or not.

"Extra credit" is saying Steele is a great superhero just because he is black. Credit is saying that he's a great superhero because of his specific attributes at face value.

"Extra credit" is saying Angelina has the best big lips because she is white. Credit is saying she just has nice lips. Her lips are overrated because people give her extra credit for being white.

It isn't the choice, but the motive.

Niggas really in here saying Boyz N The hood needs extra credit to be in this discussion cuz there's no way it can truly be on the same level as these great white films lol

Shits sad to watch

I didn't say Boyz in the Hood needed extra credit. It was just a general illustration to show both sides of self-hate. The movies are pretty much the same.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Spell check left me hanging, lol.

Self-hate is the niggas talking about "good hair" and who think mixed/light = beautiful and white = intelligent. I'm simply objective whether I like something or not.

"Extra credit" is saying Steele is a great superhero just because he is black. Credit is saying that he's a great superhero because of his specific attributes at face value.

"Extra credit" is saying Angelina has the best big lips because she is white. Credit is saying she just has nice lips. Her lips are overrated because people give her extra credit for being white.

It isn't the choice, but the motive.

You talking to a brick wall bro.

Only on here have i ever heard BNTH is a top movie. Me picking Godfather aint got nothing to do with the color of people's skin it's just got the better actors and the better story.

Sonny>>>Doughboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back