Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Selfie Avi Thread (Summertime Vibes) 7/15-7/19

lol the fuck is up wit yall man.

If yall wanted to bring back the photoshop thread yall just coulda said somethin

It's that time again. 11/1 12pmcst - 11/6 11pmcst

Halloween themed avi's. Mask or full costumes. Must be up by 11/1 12pmcst. 100k for all participants

Acknowledge the thread with a post to get credit.

Sad part about it, you boys ain’t even ready
Preferably my weapon of choice is the machete
Screaming at the top of your lungs before I mangle you
Zip you up in your sleeping bag before I strangle you
Yeah, I had it in me since a youngin’
When you hear that (Kill kill kill), you don’t see me but I’m comin’
Everybody gotta die, every man, every woman
(Kill kill kill) Yeah, it ain’t even no sense in runnin’
(Kill kill kill) Nah, my name ring around the nation
How the crime scene was left, they could tell that it was Jason

It's literally Halloween tonight......

Y'all been walking around in costumes/mask all week?

It's literally Halloween tonight......

Y'all been walking around in costumes/mask all week?

most families did halloween over the weekend....parties, church, mall sit ins and shit

its wednesday, its storming (here), and folks got work and school in the morning....so in that sense its over, but im playing b/c today is the official day

somebody on my time line this morning was like "what ya'll doing for halloween?"...everybody was like "thats a done deal brah" lol

I havent lived in a trick or treat neighborhood in forever, so idk if other areas are doing that tonight

WE in particular got tornado warnings and flash floods rn so its nothing

most families did halloween over the weekend....parties, church, mall sit ins and shit

its wednesday, its storming (here), and folks got work and school in the morning....so in that sense its over, but im playing b/c today is the official day

somebody on my time line this morning was like "what ya'll doing for halloween?"...everybody was like "thats a done deal brah" lol

I havent lived in a trick or treat neighborhood in forever, so idk if other areas are doing that tonight

WE in particular got tornado warnings and flash floods rn so its nothing
Taking the lil one out for exactly one hour because the rain is supposed to be on the way here

Might hit up the gym afterwards to kill time until then pels come on later tonight

Ahhh so y'all in bunk ass states. Cool

Meanwhile its 75 here, clear skies, I live in an affluent neighborhood, AND I'm off tomorrow

Yeah, we celebrating tonight.....

Niggas is the only culture I know that celebrate specific events when they want to

'Yeah man, X mas is on the 25th but that's on a Monday so we opening gifts on the 23rd. Yeah, Santa gotta come early so we can turn up on the weekend'

Back