Welcome To aBlackWeb

Self snitching

Lmaooo. This shit wild.

First of all, I wont cheat.

Second though, if I do cheat, im taking that shit to the grave.

Third, if I ever cheated and told my wife, it aint to excuse her to cheat.

Like there aint no such thing as I cheated, so now you get to cheat.

You forgiving me for cheating is your deicision. Either forgive me or file for divorce.

It aint on some tit for tat shit.

Lmaooo. This shit wild.

First of all, I wont cheat.

Second though, if I do cheat, im taking that shit to the grave.

Third, if I ever cheated and told my wife, it aint to excuse her to cheat.

Like there aint no such thing as I cheated, so now you get to cheat.

You forgiving me for cheating is your deicision. Either forgive me or file for divorce.

It aint on some tit for tat shit.

I look at like I can’t give you permission to cheat but if you cheated after I cheated I can’t get as mad as if she cheated first.

I look at like I can’t give you permission to cheat but if you cheated after I cheated I can’t get as mad as if she cheated first.

If story was true...then it seems to me ole girl was cheating the whole time. Didn't say anything until ole boy snitched on himself.

When he did...that just gave her the greenlight to come out and be open about hers wit no fuccs given.

Thats fair. But thats not how it would work for me.

Not cause im holding her to a higher standard, but more cause after all that, whats the point?

I broke her trust. She broke my trust.

So wtf we doing in this relationship?

Facts we definitely gonna break up I’m just be less depressed

My ex went thru a period of mistrust wit me when I admitted I cheated on her.

But then I found out the bitch was cheating on me FIRST wit a nigga who worked wit her funky azzz sister...who btw hooked them up. Fucc dat bitch.

Last edited:
Cheating is more than just the sexual act.

There's a lotta things going on in the head too.... Which is why it's best to respectfully depart while they can still be respectful.

No one should be in a relationship where there isn't a mutual respect. It opens the door for way more bullshit than cheating

Yeah ya can.

Agree.

It's one thing to get angry that she cheated on you back wit a stranger.

But it's a whole notha level of anger if cheated on you wit ya brother...cousin...best friend...the nigga you got beef wit...her coworker who she divulge all bidness to. Shyt like that can go from anger...to straight rage.

Back