Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seahawks QB Trevone Boykin Attack And Break Girlfriend's Jaw

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Police in Mansfield, Texas are investigating serious allegations of domestic violence against former TCU and current Seattle Seahawks quarterback Trevone Boykin.

His girlfriend, Shabrika Bailey, speaking exclusively to WFAA with a broken jaw swollen and wired shut, made the allegations public Monday night.

Bailey, who says she has been in a relationship with Boykin since their high school days in Mesquite, says she was at his home in Mansfield last Tuesday night when they began to argue over a text message he wanted to see on her phone. She says she refused to unlock the phone.

"So he goes into a choke. I remember him choking me and I'm trying to calm him down. And I just couldn't. And I blacked out. I just couldn't calm him down at all,” Bailey told WFAA.

"The pressure was just hard. The pressure got hard to where I just remember just collapsing completely. And I just woke up in a puddle of blood on the kitchen floor. My whole right side was full of blood on the kitchen floor."

Bailey says Boykin eventually dragged her to a bathtub, took her clothes off and tried to clean her up. Hours later, on Wednesday, she said Boykin drove her to Dallas Regional Medical Center in Mesquite. But when hospital staff separated the couple and began asking them questions independently, she said Boykin fled the hospital and never returned.

Bailey suffered a broken jaw on both her left and right sides. Then, because she was having difficulty breathing from a swollen and constricted airway, she was airlifted to Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas for further treatment. She was released from the hospital on Saturday, three days later.

"And I've never seen that much blood. I thought I was bleeding from somewhere else cause it was so much blood, completely," Bailey said.

bailey1_1522173785667_13740317_ver1.0.jpg

He been on that bullsh*t.......

Legal troubles
On December 31, 2015, two days prior to the 2016 Alamo Bowl, which was to be Boykin's final college game, he was arrested in San Antonio, Texas after a bar fight in which he threw a punch that hit a patrol officer. He was charged with assaulting a public servant, a third degree felony, assigned a $5,000 bond, and suspended from the game. He also was charged for public intoxication and resisting arrest. Boykin pleaded no contest, and received a year of probation. As part of his probation, he was ordered to attend alcohol awareness sessions and anger management classes. He was also fined $1,500, and ordered to undergo 80 hours of community service.

On March 27, 2017, Boykin was arrested in Dallas, Texas for misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and public intoxication. At around 2:10 A.M., he was in the passenger seat of a car driven by Shabrika Bailey that, while backing up at high speeds, struck pedestrians on a nearby sidewalk and then the side of a local bar. The driver was charged with two counts of felony intoxication assault with a vehicle. Boykin was held on a $500 bond at the Dallas County Jail.

On April 6, 2017, Boykin was arrested in Texas for a possible violation of his probation.

Legal troubles
On December 31, 2015, two days prior to the 2016 Alamo Bowl, which was to be Boykin's final college game, he was arrested in San Antonio, Texas after a bar fight in which he threw a punch that hit a patrol officer. He was charged with assaulting a public servant, a third degree felony, assigned a $5,000 bond, and suspended from the game. He also was charged for public intoxication and resisting arrest. Boykin pleaded no contest, and received a year of probation. As part of his probation, he was ordered to attend alcohol awareness sessions and anger management classes. He was also fined $1,500, and ordered to undergo 80 hours of community service.

On March 27, 2017, Boykin was arrested in Dallas, Texas for misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and public intoxication. At around 2:10 A.M., he was in the passenger seat of a car driven by Shabrika Bailey that, while backing up at high speeds, struck pedestrians on a nearby sidewalk and then the side of a local bar. The driver was charged with two counts of felony intoxication assault with a vehicle. Boykin was held on a $500 bond at the Dallas County Jail.

On April 6, 2017, Boykin was arrested in Texas for a possible violation of his probation.

Yep and she’s now saying she crashed the car cause dude was beating on her but she didn’t say anything cause she didn’t wanna hurt his career. We won’t be seeing him again in the league.

Legal troubles

And to think, this dude is Russell Wilson's backup. Poor girl. Wonder what was on that text though.

Let me get on my soapbox real quick.......shit like this pisses me off. Muthafuckas will give their right arm to be in the position to be in the league just to sit on the bench but you have ungrateful bastard's like this idiot throwing his opportunity away over dumb shit.

No matter how mad the broad made you walk away bruh you're a QB in the NFL. Homie is done career shot especially in this #metoo era. Fuck is wrong with these clowns.

BTW throw this clown under the prison

I Agree Ray Rice fellas, Chad Johnson shit the list goes on and on. Too many willing women and gold diggas! Hoe's have rights too.

Back