Welcome To aBlackWeb

I liked the meta commentary on previous Scream movies, horror movies in general and social media. Also enjoyed the new crew (The Core 4)
And that's what ruined it for me cause it has been done before several times throughout the series

I mean if it's supposed to be fast and furious status at this point then maybe it would make more sense but the only thing that I've liked was the actual ways people have been getting killed

The reasons are beyond dumb

Flaw i had with this is..

so when they are in the hospital for Deweys death scene. The guy was with the girl on the elevator so that means the one who killed dewey by stabbing him thru the back and stomach at the same time and lifted his body in the air was the fuckikg 16 yr old fragile goth girl???? Come on man lol there is no way that child is picking dewey off the ground by a knifr stuck in his body. Only part i felt was legit bullshit sense. And no way they could twist it was the guy killer because he was with them escaping.
I don't think he was lifted off the ground but the way in which both knives were positioned made you think they were lifting him up or maybe it was the camera angle itself

Back