Welcome To aBlackWeb

Okay they're taking this shit way too far. I'd rather have a new Final Destination to be honest and that's not saying much. Shit... I'd settle for a new Happy Death Day.

tumblr_ljsknnJPbl1qh1twqo1_400.gifv

Fuck what yall talkin bout Scream is the fucking shit and I want more

So,
Scream 5 ends up being the daughter of Billy Loomis. How do they connect the killer to the main character now? Cotton has a daughter? Billy's grandmom (since his mom was the killer in Scream 2)?

How many of these are gonna keep going? Between this, the Fast and the Furious franchise, the Terminator franchise, the Saw series, the Mission: Impossible series, and the Transformers, they really need to start letting this shit go.

Now that the Matrix has come back, we're gonna be stuck in a movie loop with series going to 6-9 installments. I mean, Toy Story is halfway there, and Thor is also well on its way.

And they really couldn't make another Spawn? REALLY?? Fuckin Hollywood.

So,
Scream 5 ends up being the daughter of Billy Loomis. How do they connect the killer to the main character now? Cotton has a daughter? Billy's grandmom (since his mom was the killer in Scream 2)?

How many of these are gonna keep going? Between this, the Fast and the Furious franchise, the Terminator franchise, the Saw series, and the Transformers, they really need to start letting this shit go.
The daughter was not the killer. It was 2 fans obsessed with the murders.

Scream doesn’t take itself too seriously and pokes fun at the genre so that is what sets it apart imo from an entertainment standpoint

Like if I’m watching scream and I’m not scared or creeped out that’s fine because while that’s what it’s supposed to do, at the same it’s not what it’s 100% TRYING to do

Like the Halloween movies, what are we exactly doing here? Watch a silent killer kill people for an hr and a half? 3x? In like 4 years?

It’s not appealing because it’s strictly surface level to me. Not to say scream is DEEP but there’s more there to kinda extrapolate

then there’s other scary movies that aren’t scary and just kinda bad whether it’s the acting or the plot is ass or it’s cheap jump scares..idk I don’t watch horror like that so maybe they are better than what I’m saying

damn I am REALLY talking today lol

Back