Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scott Hall Tribute Thread

NWO should of stayed the line up they had in that clip. To me that was the best form. Hall was a key component on the NWO being cool.

I mean he is the one who told surfer Sting to go Crow sting and that pretty much made Sting evolve for the better.

Literally watched this episode of Nitro last night at like 1am. That whole segement even the NWO coming down to the ring like a cali gang then the end at the point Hall gets a drink thrown at his head and no sells it. Lol fucking good shit

Mans was too cool to even care. Goat shit. For some reason I always felt like he partially fathered The Rock’s swag

Scott Hall classic surveys,. Also, when he used to call Lex Luger flexy lexy lol

Him, Mr. Perfect, Ted Dibaise, Jake The Snake and Roddy Pipper all should had won the world title

Also, wasn't it Scott Hall idea for Hogan to the mystery man? or was it his idea that Sting should be the crow sting?

I think it was one of those 2 that was his idea. I might be wrong tho

Last edited:
Come on Scott please pull through. I used to watch wrestling and was usually pulling for the good guys. He was one of the first that made me root for “The Bad Guy” That match between him and HBK solidified him for me.

Scott Hall classic surveys,. Also, when he used to call Lex Luger flexy lexy lol

Him, Mr. Perfect, Ted Dibaise, Jake The Snake and Roddy Pipper all should had won the world title

Also, wasn't it Scott Hall idea for Hogan to the mystery man? or was it his idea that Sting should be the crown sting?

I think it was one of those 2 that was his idea. I might be wrong tho

Not sure but the way Bischoff tells the story it was his idea to bring Hogan in and that Sting was the second option if Hogan didn't want to turn bad

Back