Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scorned woman leaves BF w/ life threatening injuries after running him over w/ a car because he allegedly cheated

If the daughters assessment of they mother is correct, it's even more reason to to have her on a place that deals with mental health

Idc what chicks are talking about on FB.

Regardless of what happens here, it won't stop the next person from running someone over on there car

No where did I say therapy and a slap on the wrist.

And If I'm in heaven the last thing I'm doing is looking back at Earth lol
Nah, she should do all that mental health help before she commit a murder. If that man was my family I'm not trying to hear nothing about her mental well being, she knew exactly what she was doing so she was in the right frame of mind

Nah, she should do all that mental health help before she commit a murder. If that man was my family I'm not trying to hear nothing about her mental well being, she knew exactly what she was doing so she was in the right frame of mind
You as broke as she is, do you get seen for your mental health right now? Exactly

I'm not expecting anyone close to this family to see it any other way but wanting justice/vengeance. But we not apart of this family and should be able to view this thru untainted lenses

You as broke as she is, do you get seen for your mental health right now? Exactly

I'm not expecting anyone close to this family to see it any other way but wanting justice/vengeance. But we not apart of this family and should be able to view this thru untainted lenses
I'm not out here killing people or hurting mf'ers. Do every person who commit a murder get the same mental health pass from you that this chick is getting

I'm not out here killing people or hurting mf'ers. Do every person who commit a murder get the same mental health pass from you that this chick is getting
Idk what you do but if your online persona is indication of how you are offline, im sure you hirt multiple ppl day in and day out

All murders aren't created equal so why would I approach them all as such?

Idk what you do but if your online persona is indication of how you are offline, im sure you hirt multiple ppl day in and day out

All murders aren't created equal so why would I approach them all as such?
You're more a problem on here than I am, just look no further than your bullying of 5 grand

@BDP™️ made a mens mental health thread but it was crickets and barely got 5 posts.

They made a thread about women's mental health and it triple plat.
Don't have kids, but if I have a son I swear imma talk to him about mental health and ask him how he's doing.

Shit sad seeing how society is built up man.
People on twitter talking bout they wouldn't step in and stop her from murdering dude because she seems in her feelings smh.

But if it was a bm beating a bw the entire block would be on him.

A lot of hypocrites on this site as well.
Where was this energy in the vado thread?

No fucks given by her ... at all

I dunno why anyone would cause bodily harm on another person they in a relationship with just because they "cheated"...

Whatever happened to just...

Walking away? Cheaper, less emotional trauma and more importantly, freedom

Yes, if someone don't have an opinion you like y'all pile on.
You? Yall? You salty af fam lol

There's a such thing as a difference of an opinion and having a stupid opinion

Back