Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Scientists Create Embryo From Stem Cells Without Egg or Sperm.......

When it comes to tech advances, what's always the first application of said tech? Military.

Imagine you want to conquer some where. You could engineer a genetic vulnerability thru covert methods, create a virus that responds to said vulnerability, AND craft the cure, for when the populace is reeling and in a prime position for manipulation they government policy or just in general.

This is all easily within the realm of possibility with this invention.
this is already happening.

what you thought ebola was?

the problem was it jumped to white folk.
you can genetically engineer viruses to attack certain genes and cells or proteins.

i spoke about it a little once on here.
but the problem is you dont know who has what genes due to mixing of races and shit.

custom medicines to your specific dna build are here already.

this is already happening.

what you thought ebola was?

the problem was it jumped to white folk.
you can genetically engineer viruses to attack certain genes and cells or proteins.

i spoke about it a little once on here.
but the problem is you dont know who has what genes due to mixing of races and shit.

custom medicines to your specific dna build are here already.

To some extent I was aware of what you're saying but I dont have much knowledge in the medical field so I appreciate your perspective.

From my layman's POV is that CRISPR and the like is making it far cheaper to make said changes. Which makes all the difference.

Back