School of Hitch

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
In This Thread I Will Be Giving Lectures and Answering Questions On How To Approach and Bag The Fairer Sex.

Please Feel Free To Ask Anything Pertaining To The Subject.

I'll Be Dropping My First Lesson Shortly.​

I wanna fuck a different bitch every week. How do I get that success rate?

I wanna fuck a different bitch every week. How do I get that success rate?

Gotta learn that quantity<<<<<<quality. Don't focus on the amount, just the caliber. Once you're able to bag a high caliber woman, getting a lot becomes easy, because you've been there before.

Which brings me to lesson 1: act like you've been there before, even if you haven't. All that thirsty shit isn't gonna get u anywhere but alone with no honeys. Act like you've seen a bad honey before, walking up to her like "damn, i just wanna say you're the most beautiful woman ive ever seen" is not gon get u the drawers b. Talk to her like she's a regular chick cuz if you've been there before she's what? a regular chick ..

Reactions: Chicity
Gotta learn that quantity<<<<<<quality. Don't focus on the amount, just the caliber. Once you're able to bag a high caliber woman, getting a lot becomes easy, because you've been there before.

Which brings me to lesson 1: act like you've been there before, even if you haven't. All that thirsty shit isn't gonna get u anywhere but alone with no honeys. Act like you've seen a bad honey before, walking up to her like "damn, i just wanna say you're the most beautiful woman ive ever seen" is not gon get u the drawers b. Talk to her like she's a regular chick cuz if you've been there before she's what? a regular chick ..
Its amazing how many niggas out here dont know this...

Under no circumstances should you refer to the lady in question as a "sorceress", no matter how much you're feeling her, never tell her that "you're under her spell"

tenor.gif

Who in THEE FUCC is referring a chick as a sorceress?? Now that's a new one to me. Lol.

Let me know when you need a guest speaker b

I speak for the 'THAT nigga pulled HER!' group. We outchea, head hunting

Let me know when you need a guest speaker b

I speak for the 'THAT nigga pulled HER!' group. We outchea, head hunting
if its the one I think u talkin bout, their preferred pronouns were he/him/his b

if its the one I think u talkin bout, their preferred pronouns were he/him/his b
Uhhh no @BNHe, you gonna stop trying to drag me into that deplorable cesspool you call a sex life b

I done politely told you no already, I want no parts to do with your parts