Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Scenes So Funny It Hurts

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Post some of the most hilarious movie scenes youve ever seen. Scenes that had you in tears laughing the first time you saw it.

I've watched this movie so many times but this part right hereeeee!!

When she told him go home to his shitty wife and fucking dumb ass kids I LOST IT!

I didn't see Superbad coming the way it did, so that whole movie had me on the floor. But this might be my favorite scene in it.

Ice cube in this scene had me crying, fact that he high fives him earlier for fucking his daughter just added to the scene.

I can't find the scene. But the movie Date Movie when the girl with epilepsy had the seizure had my dying

"this is America, my president is black and my lambo is blue nigga. Now get the fuck outta my hotel room, and if I see you in the streets, I'm slapping the shit outta ya."

tenor.gif

Its always sunny. They lock charlie up in the basement so he wont ruin their chances of winning an award. He gets high, breaks out, and sings the crowd a song:

On that movie with Ice Cube and Charlie Day school fight, i think is the name.
The scene where Charlie's character is performing in the talent show with a kid and the song is Idfwu by Big Sean!

Back