Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scenes So Funny It Hurts!

This Is The End:

I was in tears when i first heard this shit!!

"Welcome to the 21st century! You built a fucking house with Ipads in the walls, yet your here jerking off like a fuckin pilgrim!"

Step Brothers w/ Will Ferrell and John C. Reily.

These two together are fucking HILARIOUS. I loved how this movie was basically all improvised between the two of them. Another duo thats just effortlessly funny.

"No Marcus I hear girls have you pussy-whipped"

"That's why we got Lil Jr over there" :lmao2:

"Go Pick Jr" [;'.

[;'.[;'.

"Gotdayum boy is that some kind of weave of something"

Fucking tears [;'.[;'.

"They aint nothing but an ultra perm"

"Aw man you aint never me no Frank Sinnatre

"I bet you was that nigga in the leather jacket, he look like he could shit some bricks" (Nigga was talking about KID)

"Dayum look at the log in that motherfucker" [;'.[;'.[;'.

"yo I"m outta here that shit starts to come out"
:gtfoh:

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:.;l'//

Year One w/ Michael Cera and Jack Black

Jack Blacks character feels he is the chosen one to lead his tribe back to greatness. They end up getting caught by a rival tribe and held in a cell. While discussing their break out, Michael cera has to pee. But hes chained upside down...

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

Jack Blacks character split up from his bandmate in the woods lost on his way to the rock and roll museum to get a guitar pick with magical powers. On his way, he eats some mushrooms he found in the forest and is inspired to make a song.

Community!! One of the most underrated comedy shows ever! made by one of the creators of Rick and Morty: Dan Harmon.

Dean Pelton is a sexually confused dean who is in love with one of the main characters, Jeff. He tries to pretend to be straight in front of everyone though. Whenever the study group is sitting at their study table he will always randomly pop by with news and is often dressed up as something crazy.

Back