Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
1708058757041.png

Trailer debuted during the superbowl.

Anyone read these books as a kid?? Books were FUCKED up. I read them in third grade and i was blown away they allowed them in the library.

I read them and loved them. However, in retrospect, I don't think they were appropriate for elementary schools. I don't really see how they'll make a movie out of it, but a Netflix series would have been cool.

I love it
As do i. Del Toro is the perfect dude for the job imo. Some of those stories from those books are stuck in my brain even today. Especially the pictures. Itd be dope if they made this R rated but im sure they will keep it PG13

I read them and loved them. However, in retrospect, I don't think they were appropriate for elementary schools. I don't really see how they'll make a movie out of it, but a Netflix series would have been cool.
A series would have definitely been dope. There are 3 books so maybe this is just the beginning and a series will spawn out of it.

They havent released too much about the plot yet. Really all we know is: "A group of young people attempt to solve a mystery that involves a series of spectacularly horrific deaths in their small hometown"

Im sure each of those horrific deaths will show flashback type scenes involving several of the big stories from the books.

I totally agree though those books were definitely not suitable for elementary school. Literally some of the scariest stories ive heard/read ever in my life are from those books.

My brother used to read those stories out loud on long road trips. Some were creepy some were dumb (the dog that turns out to be a mexican rat or some shit)

High Beams stuck with me. I still check my backseat before i get in the car solo

i think i remember these books, cuz i read a shit load of shit... but i]m not sure

Pic the poster is based off of:

I always remember the story where the butcher got pissed at his wife so he killed her and then turned her to sausage. He sold the sausage to some of the townspeople and they loved it, so he started killing other people to keep making the sausage. Eventually, he made a mistake and a victim got away and told on him. The townspeople then caught him, killed him, turned him to sausage, and then fed him to his pigs.

And of course this shit:

I always remember the story where the butcher got pissed at his wife so he killed her and then turned her to sausage. He sold the sausage to some of the townspeople and they loved it, so he started killing other people to keep making the sausage. Eventually, he made a mistake and a victim got away and told on him. The townspeople then caught him, killed him, turned him to sausage, and then fed him to his pigs.

And of course this shit:

Fucking A, i remember reading the songs, but hearing it sung and the instrumental track adds a whole new level of creepiness.

The story that stuck with me most was the hitchhiker. Lady is driving down a straight highway late at night with a few hills and is low on gas. She reaches the top of a hill and sees a hitchhiker that gives her an uneasy feeling and drives passed him. Continues on, reaches the top of another hill and sees the same hitchhiker. She starts to feel worried and continues on. Each time she sees him she feels more and more uneasy. Then her car begins to sputter as soon as she reaches the top of the next hill. Her car comes to a stop and dies. She looks up and in her headlights view is the hitchhiker only this time he has a sinister grin on his face and instead of a thumb being held out, hes holding a knife and begins to walk towards her.

Story then cuts to the next day when police are examining her body. Describing her multiple stab wounds and slashes.

I just remember the picture they used of the hitchhiker too and it was evil af.

Anyone remember the bloody toe story??

And of course this shit:

Yeah...that was disturbing and creepy af

Back