Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scarface- Last of a Dyin Breed: 2 Favorite Songs?

YALL already voted a wayne album in the classic vault lol Face still doesn't have one in there.......

Your vault isnt really much of a measuring stick because u are only making "classic or not" threads for debatable albums

Scarface has legit bonafied classics no debating

Your vault isnt really much of a measuring stick because u are only making "classic or not" threads for debatable albums

Scarface has legit bonafied classics no debating

It is tho, cuz the albums that are in there were voted as classics.

I'm still gonna continue the series, just taking a break while we do the other tournaments.

Yea if you do The Diary and The Fix, they'll definitely get in. Geto Boy's We Can't Be Stopped would get in too.

It is tho, cuz the albums that are in there were voted as classics.

I'm still gonna continue the series, just taking a break while we do the other tournaments.

Illmatic isnt in there

Chronic isnt on there

Doggystyle isnt in there

....but Carter 1 is

Your vault dont mean shit as of right now

Ur feelings isn't allowing you to use simple logic...

Feelings?

I just checked the vault.

Like 8 albums in there.

And u tryn make a point by saying wayne has an album in there but not face... Like that means anything as of right now.

:cont:

Nah. That's not feelings, bruh. Those 3 albums are some of the most influential albums in the entire genre. Illmatic is "hip-hop's bible" according to many people.

When did you do these polls and what type of stipulations surrounded them? No one in their right mind would vote against them being classic albums.

I haven't got to the albums yall named yet, but that doesn't take away from the albums that are already in there lol simple logic.

A Face album has been put up to get in and it didn't, we'll get back to his other albums later.

I haven't got to the albums yall named yet, but that doesn't take away from the albums that are already in there lol simple logic.

A Face album has been put up to get in and it didn't, we'll get back to his other albums later.

Copy that.

tenor.gif

Back