Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Scammers

Where ya been?

I used to think you changed your name to @ChicagoFigure .

Every time somebody on this site asked about you, he would say you got eaten by a bear.
I didn't know there was a mass migration from the IC to this site until @deadeye left a comment on one of my youtube vids that is like 15 years old. Not sure how he even stumbled across it.

I missed the IC tho, especially during these trying times, so I'm happy to be here. Plus I can't make jokes about being a loser in real life like I could on the IC.

I didn't know there was a mass migration from the IC to this site until @deadeye left a comment on one of my youtube vids that is like 15 years old. Not sure how he even stumbled across it.

I missed the IC tho, especially during these trying times, so I'm happy to be here. Plus I can't make jokes about being a loser in real life like I could on the IC.
Will!

What's up bruh.
How the man career? Still hunting?
It's 2stepz/pralims

I didn't know there was a mass migration from the IC to this site until @deadeye left a comment on one of my youtube vids that is like 15 years old.

Not sure how he even stumbled across it.

@William Munny

Totally random.

For some reason, one of your old wrestling videos popped up on my recommendations.

Maybe because I've been watching old WCW/NWA shows lately.

Clicked on the channel and saw Woody, and realized it was you.

Welcome to the board.

Avon Barksdale Westside clip.gif

Last edited:
Will!

What's up bruh.
How the man career? Still hunting?
It's 2stepz/pralims

Man career is going good. Still hunting every chance I get. Just ate some venison a few minutes ago. Really gotten into cooking and smoking wild game since covid started. Hope you're doing good as well!

Whattup my caucasian!

Back