Welcome To aBlackWeb

Say Something Nice About The Poster Above

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Being that it's black history month, I thought it'll be nice to have a thread where we can uplift eachother.

I'll start the thread off with a random poster. I think it's dope how no matter how many times @Germs gets shot down by one of these chicks, he continues to shoot his shot. That's true persistence. Keep up the bad work.​

mars seems like a smart guy....cool too

he'll probably pull over and help you change a flat

Being that it's black history month, I thought it'll be nice to have a thread where we can uplift eachother.

I'll start the thread off with a random poster. I think it's dope how no matter how many times @Germs gets shot down by one of these chicks, he continues to shoot his shot. That's true persistence. Keep up the bad work.​
121B7089-4657-4AF5-98BB-389002678CB7.gif

U miss 100% of the shots u don’t take

9F649591-1058-44F7-A385-619B7F61E032.jpeg

Yall fucked up a potential classic lol

Say something about the poster ABOVE u.. and when i say nice im talkin about sarcastic nice shit. Yall niggas in here genuinely being nice

If anything, I'm cleary the budden of the bunch lol

Fuck that! yall niggas been too friendly out here

I've revealed some pretty bad shit about myself on here lol I didn't realize I had the Mal (too cool) perception about me
Nah it’s funny and cool, like u the type nigga that would say “dun lingo” in convo and mean it

Back