Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Saweetie - Immortal Freestyle

I wish these female rappers would take a note from Che and realise you dont have to act like 'a bad bitch' and dress like a stripper with the same beats...

It seems all the female rappers are basically copy cats... This chick even mentioned something about copy and paste rappers at the end and shes exactly that lol

Nicki, Cardi, Meg, Ice Spice, Armani, Iggy, Sexxy Red etc now this chick, the music all sounds the same...

Atleast Kim and Foxx sold sex but made grimy tunes too... Same with AMIL, Vita, Da Brat, Trina, Remy, Eve and Gangsta Boo etc

Last edited:
I agree, but sex sells, and unfortunately women only wanna listen to ratchet shit from women.

Who's the last female rapper who moved units and wasn't busting it open? Missy?

Hmm good question, yeah think youre right unfortunately...

Little Simz won a MOBO award (which is huge in the UK) for best album 'Sometimes I Might Be Introvert' and best Indi album for 'No Thank You' but shes not cracked America yet...

This Tiny Desk is epic

I wish these female rappers would take a note from Che and realise you dont have to act like 'a bad bitch' and dress like a stripper with the same beats...

It seems all the female rappers are basically copy cats... This chick even mentioned something about copy and paste rappers at the end and shes exactly that lol

Nicki, Cardi, Meg, Ice Spice, Armani, Iggy, Sexxy Red etc now this chick, the music all sounds the same...

Atleast Kim and Foxx sold sex but made grimy tunes too... Same with AMIL, Vita, Da Brat, Trina, Remy, Eve and Gangsta Boo etc
They don't wanna make music for niggas who want bars and wear Southpole. They not on some pick me shit anymore. They music not for us bro and that's aite.

Hmm good question, yeah think youre right unfortunately...

Little Simz won a MOBO award (which is huge in the UK) for best album 'Sometimes I Might Be Introvert' and best Indi album for 'No Thank You' but shes not cracked America yet...

This Tiny Desk is epic

Little Simz is amazing man. Niggas gotta learn that some artists can do this and others can do ratchet shit. Not everything gonna be for us man.

It's a time and place for everything. Saweetie gonna make "club bops" and that's it. Don't trip on it because you got Che, Little Simz, Rapsody, Doja Cat, etc.

Back