I like prequels if done right

Probably a few years too late but I'm in there next Friday

Solid 6

I think had they done it years ago, it would've fit more into the lore

There is an end credit scene

You'll be able to talk freely about this starting tomorrow

If you didn't see it opening weekend, don't come in here until you do

A TRUE GOREFEST

PRAISE: Tobin Bell returns in this tenth SAW movie with a story about John Kramer traveling to Mexico for a risky and experimental medical procedure,he's hopeful but this is SAW !!
As the movie progressed into its 26 minute mark I was in high anticipation because I was awaiting things to go left and when they do it was worth the wait and I immediately began to smile.
The way the story is set up was partially the reason for my smile,because I knew revenge was coming.
Bell is as terrific as ever and it was great to see Shawnee Smith on the big screen after all these years. Praise to all of the other actors who had to endure a lot physically. The sinister characters,ultra cruelty all highly entertaining.
Sure some of what the characters are forced to and reluctantly have to do is over the top but I knew what I was in for and embraced it. When the after credits scene started playing I said wow this movie gave me everything I wanted.

PRAISE: The movie tried to explain away a couple of things but I still felt pushed into a high suspension of disbelief lane.
A couple of predictable moments at the beginning and middle of the movie.

Scale of 1 to 10 an 8

My biggest gripe with this installment was the reveal.

We know every saw movie has a twist but this one while I didn't exactly nail it, I knew it was coming and it was pretty lackluster.

Didn't like there was no real resolution with the fake doctor. It's not like the very first movie when Adam is told the key was in the tub then John closes the door.

They just walked off.

The end credit scene was dope though. I've still never really liked the dirty cops inclusion into the universe but I guess it works.

The actress that played Amanda had the woat wig.

Back