Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here I am thinking this was a film about a kid being turned out by the hedonistic lifestyle Felix was living only to turn out to be a story of manipulation. Ollie is a cold-blooded motherfucker lol

Love the filter they used to shoot this in certain shots and Barry Keoghan turned in a good performance

Very bizarre movie, the highs were high but the some of the shit in here was a hard no. This dude drinking the bathwater and dry humping dude's grave took me out.
In the water he jacked off in no less. Pause. That was nasty
Literally just the screen you go to when you click play told me this movie was going to be GAY.

But still wasn’t prepared for how gay it was going to actually be.

Every scene I said “surely it can’t get any gayer” and then I got gayer! Right up until the very end with a naked dude dancing around the house.

Decent movie overall tho.

@Sony Montana

IMG_0733.png

I’m not watching this. Again must’ve been a bad year for movies if this top ten.

611315b65a090b06073fd141b31145cb5e0c1e8c.gifv

fae01ac0f30e9bf4bf47de42d058a0641e1d4e84.gifv

1a61544fc152d867757419f8f6901db25fbab02b.gifv

I never have but I could go first night if I get a finger test off. 🤷🏿‍♂️

If she dirty she dirty. Time doesn't really change that.

Story I'll regret sharing later time...

I fucked a chick I was dating on her period before. $40 uber to get there, ordered some food, her roommate cool so I break out some blow and right when im ready to get to it she wanna put on the titanic talking about "let's cuddle" cause she on the reds. Like nah I'm high and horny af we fucking. We both freaks so after running top she asked me to eat it and... I obliged. Went crazy on her shit. Went in the washroom after we finished and I looked like a vampire. Period all on my face, beard and my run dmc shirt. I looked absolutely fucking nuts lmaaooo.

I was high lol. Shit happens. We get freaky on this side.
@TTBF Your twin brother was in this movie, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Do u do the bathtub thing too????

Back