Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sadie Summers - Sloshing Superdome SSBBW Booty

OK @Banginscrew901 Imma need you to call a vote to dismiss this member from the Candy Shop!

Brand new year and he in here with the foolery!
View attachment 432956

If you don't like it, then stop commenting and ignore it.

People don't have to endure or get bullied by your entitled tomfoolery. Niggas like you complains about my BBW-oriented publishing everyday and yet, I've made 10K views on the socalledly scorned thread in question in nearly four months... there has many topics on the Candy Shop who never reached the two third of such viewership in two, three, even four years of existence! And I'm not talking about @IP360 's content...

Now, stop jiving and sit y'all hypocrite, condescending, self-righteous unassumed blubber-ass pounding chasers down please. Happy New Year, MOFOs.

If you don't like it, then stop commenting and ignore it.

People don't have to endure or get bullied by your entitled tomfoolery. Niggas like you complains about my BBW-oriented publishing everyday and yet, I've made 1K viewing on the socalledly scorned thread in question in nearly four months... there has many topics on the Candy Shop who never reached the two third of such viewership in two, three, even four years of existence! And I'm not talking about @IP360 's content...

Now, stop jiving and sit y'all hypocrite, condescending, self-righteous unassumed blubber-ass pounding chasers down please. Happy New Year, MOFOs.

Was jokes, get out your feelings.

I appreciate all fat booties with a half-foot-or-more wide protusion. Whether this is Amirah Dyme tier... or this tier and beyond.

I'm African. "Picky" does not exists about big booties: we eat meat or we eat bigger meat.

Uhhhhh. So that would be a "yes"?

Back