Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sacrifice one team to end COVID-19

Relax lol

Ima let yall be content with the playoff victory.Regardless about how I feel it was more due to us playing like absolute shit in the first 6min of the game than yall being better yall still won. It is what it is.

we will be back to kicking yall ass next season

“Browns is the Browns”

Relax lol

Ima let yall be content with the playoff victory.Regardless about how I feel it was more due to us playing like absolute shit in the first 6min of the game than yall being better yall still won. It is what it is.

we will be back to kicking yall ass next season

“Browns is the Browns”
We beat y'all starters worse than we beat y'all backups, in the playoffs, back to back, in the pitt. Mfs was acting we won the superbowl the next day lmao.

Y'all gotta body us in every game for the next 20 years to get even.

We beat y'all starters worse than we beat y'all backups, in the playoffs, back to back, in the pitt. Mfs was acting we won the superbowl the next day lmao.

Y'all gotta body us in every game for the next 20 years to get even.
Naw we just gotta beat yall ass like we normally do and last year will always just be a moral victory for yall cause you caught your big bro slipping and blacked his eye.

I really do hate Ben gifted yall niggas 21 points in the first 4 min of the damn game

and we still walked yall down

if Tomlin wasnt a pussy and went for that 4th and 1 we might be talking ablut a historic collapse by the Browns.

but yall won and earned your right to talk shit for now

Easily the BENGALS.

Owners are notorious cheapskates... everyone involved in the football operation gets paid lower than their contemporaries.. execs, scouts, coaches, and players (free agency spending)

That's one of the reasons Marvin Lewis was kept in place for so long, he was willing head an underpaid coaching staff (including himself).

Hence why even when they were good and making the playoffs they didn't spend in FA to become even better. So they'll always be a lesser version of what they could be.

They'll never do what the Jags did in signing Calais Campbell and AJ Bouye to huge deals in FA or the Browns signing Landry to top-of-the-market deal (for a slot wr) and making the trade for a star like Odell.

It's simple the owners don't care about winning and won't sell the team (it's a show of legacy and status for them). Bengals useless and unless Burrows becomes an HOF QB, they're not making it to the superbowl, as result.

never met/seen a Jacksonville or Tampa Bay fan....or the Bengals....i dont even know where the fuck they're from

Back