Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sacremento Kings Buddy Hield, Jabari Parker and Alex Len Test Positive For Covid 19

Them not playing doesn't help them. If they can't play now they can't play in December.

Next move is waiting for a vaccine which probably isn't coming till this time next year. That's a long layoff. These niggas can't just go pick up unemployment.

Florida just too hot right now with the virus. I just think the whole thing should be shut down but if players wanna risk it and potentially risking their families health it's on them.

I don't think that bubble crap will work when outsiders will be allowed to come and go and we will see whole teams come down with it.

Florida just too hot right now with the virus. I just think the whole thing should be shut down but if players wanna risk it and potentially risking their families health it's on them.

I don't think that bubble crap will work when outsiders will be allowed to come and go and we will see whole teams come down with it.

The people that come and go will have minimal if any contact with the players and will get the same daily testing and temperature checks when they arrive at the site.

There should be concern of course but its overblown imo.

The Raptors touched down in Florida on monday and have to workout and test there the next 2 weeks before the bubble opens. How they get through it will either ease or worsen my concerns.

The NBA don't need to return this year. People need to let that shit go. These niggas health more important than entertaining people who couldn't really give a fuck about them for real.

It's past that...

They testing everyday. So the fact they catching shit now is only a good thing. Niggas just need to relax. Once they're in the bubble it will be easier to contain. Everyone will have been tested repeatedly and continue to get testing repeatedly. This shit not going away anytime soon so if they don't find a way to make this work... go ahead and forget about next season starting in December.

Niggas also not realizing they will most likely have to play next season in some kind of bubble or a series of bubbles as well. They need to push through this shit or shut everything down until a vaccine is made available. And that may not happen till this time next year. Life as we knew it is out.

Doing it now shapes how they will do it going forward. Its issues and flaws they need to identify now instead of a year from now.

They have access to vast resources and the best medical care in the country. The league were some of the first and most proactive to test, quarantine properly and beat the shit.

It's past that...

Doing it now shapes how they will do it going forward. Its issues and flaws they need to identify now instead of a year from now.

They have access to vast resources and the best medical care in the country. The league were some of the first and most proactive to test, quarantine properly and beat the shit.

That's not how they're going to do it going forward for real because fans will eventually be back in the stands. At a limited capacity but they're going to be there. So that bubble shit they forcing now is only for a very limited time.

Got access to the so called best medical care and nba players, wealthy team owners, etc all still catching that rona. That don't mean shit at the end of the day. Figure out test some new strategies and policies for next season and let this season go. Shit's dead

That's not how they're going to do it going forward for real because fans will eventually be back in the stands. At a limited capacity but they're going to be there. So that bubble shit they forcing now is only for a very limited time.

Got access to the so called best medical care and nba players, wealthy team owners, etc all still catching that rona. That don't mean shit at the end of the day. Figure out test some new strategies and policies for next season and let this season go. Shit's dead

Fans not gonna be in the stands next season fam. Not until a vaccine is available and you not getting access until you take it. They will still be playing in bubbles.

I don't think a lot of you understand the changes that are coming. Its gonna take more than taping off 2 seats in between the others to get fans back at games.

What is figuring out new test strategies gonna do if they're still catching it? Lol. All they can do with that is speed up test result time.

Fans not gonna be in the stands next season fam. Not until a vaccine is available and you not getting access until you take it. They will still be playing in bubbles.

I don't think a lot of you understand the changes that are coming. Its gonna take more than taping off 2 seats in between the others to get fans back at games.

What is figuring out new test strategies gonna do if they're still catching it? Lol. All they can do with that is speed up test result time.

Even with all that bubble shit bet some players, team staff and people working the bubble still catch that rona!

Even with all that bubble shit bet some players, team staff and people working the bubble still catch that rona!

No doubt. That's why you do the work now in a small sample of play to avoid the mistakes later. As we saw from the initial test results regardless of whether or not these niggas playing or they are going to catch this shit. They still human.

If you can't do this on the small scale now you can't do it on a regular season scale later.

No doubt. That's why you do the work now in a small sample of play to avoid the mistakes later. As we saw from the initial test results regardless of whether or not these niggas playing or they are going to catch this shit. They still human.

If you can't do this on the small scale now you can't do it on a regular season scale later.

I get where you coming from just feel like they don't need to be pressing this shit with the players the way they are. Shit don't sit right with me.

I get where you coming from just feel like they don't need to be pressing this shit with the players the way they are. Shit don't sit right with me.

Now or never. If they stop and the league gotta kill the cba it's only gonna be worst for the players. Niggas gonna be shit repossessed and having homes foreclosed on and shit. Only a handful of these niggas get paid lump sum. This shit pay out every 2 weeks like most jobs. You not working you not getting paid.

Now or never. If they stop and the league gotta kill the cba it's only gonna be worst for the players. Niggas gonna be shit repossessed and having homes foreclosed on and shit. Only a handful of these niggas get paid lump sum. This shit pay out every 2 weeks like most jobs. You not working you not getting paid.

I get all that like I said the way it seems like they going about it just don't sit right with me.

I get all that like I said the way it seems like they going about it just don't sit right with me.

Like what though? I'm not understanding. You and kyrie have yet to explain what's not sitting right.

Like if its timing when is the right time if not until after the release of a vaccine? Cause December no better than now. This virus isn't going away without a vaccine.

Like what though? I'm not understanding. You and kyrie have yet to explain what's not sitting right.

Like if its timing when is the right time if not until after the release of a vaccine? Cause December no better than now. This virus isn't going away without a vaccine.

It's still a bunch shit these so called best medical people don't know about this shit. Cases on the rise in Florida right now as well as other places. They basically asking/telling players to say fuck their families come play in this bubble. Fuck your health you, the owners, tv stations need money and yall niggas need to run, jump and dunk a ball to entertain people all the while there a possible social revolution going on but yall just need to play a game.

It's still a bunch shit these so called best medical people don't know about this shit. Cases on the rise in Florida right now as well as other places. They basically asking/telling players to say fuck their families come play in this bubble. Fuck your health you, the owners, tv stations need money and yall niggas need to run, jump and dunk a ball to entertain people all the while there a possible social revolution going on but yall just need to play a game.

Nah chill fam. NBA players had the option to say we rather not play but a huge majority of them were giddy as fuck to play.

They some grown ass adults, if they rather take the risk and play to make money, its on them.

I been on the same cancel the season shit as you, but no one forcing NBA players to play. They collectively voted to play. They rather take the risk than lose money which I can respect.

Back