Sacramento Police officer arrested, accused of filing false report

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Mar 29, 2017
gaza
Alexa Palubicki arrested for falsifying multiple police reports

Sounds sacrificial lamb-ish. Lying on a report and making a false charge/arrest is pretty light to be made an example of. I expect all cops to exaggerate on their reports at best, and flat out lie at worst.

Reactions: Scandalust313
Should be an automatic life sentence without the possibility of parole if convicted.

Cops need to be held to a higher standard and their punishment needs to be twice as harsh as a regular citizen.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Sounds sacrificial lamb-ish. Lying on a report and making a false charge/arrest is pretty light to be made an example of. I expect all cops to exaggerate on their reports at best, and flat out lie at worst.

every time I been arrested they lied in the report lol

1 time after the club we're in the parking lot like we've always done to see what's the next move (waffle house, ihop, etc.)

cops were already in the middle of the street as the club let out to make sure there's no commotion

after bout 5mins we head out but me & my homie parked in the other lot across the street

as we're walkin the same cops in the middle of the street pull up on us & we immediately put our hands on the hood of the car

they start to pat us down & the only thing I said (albeit a smartass) was "is it against the law to talk?"

cop said "you'll find out" then handcuffed me & sat me on the ground

I thought he was jus flexin his authority but then he puts in the back of the patrol car, now I'm like what's goin on & he said I'm under arrest for disorderly conduct

at my court date the DA brings me to the hall to discuss the case/plea deal (& I didn't have a lawyer at this point)

he's readin the report & the cop wrote he observed me for bout 10mins causing a disturbance across the street so much so that cars were stopping in the street to see what's goin on almost causing a wreck

I stopped the DA right there & said that's a lie & doesn't even make sense, cuz what cop would stand around for 10mins watchin someone cause a disturbance & not say anything? Use your common sense

DA said "I can't use my common sense" lol

I'm like mf you do that everyday to try to get convictions

then he offers a plea, I turn it down, tell him I want a trial & he's like "well we gotta send it upstairs to the grand jury & you don't have a lawyer yet blah blah blah"

so what mf, take it to trial

month later the case is dropped

I say all that to say

FUCK 12!!
:fucku2:

every time I been arrested they lied in the report lol

1 time after the club we're in the parking lot like we've always done to see what's the next move (waffle house, ihop, etc.)

cops were already in the middle of the street as the club let out to make sure there's no commotion

after bout 5mins we head out but me & my homie parked in the other lot across the street

as we're walkin the same cops in the middle of the street pull up on us & we immediately put our hands on the hood of the car

they start to pat us down & the only thing I said (albeit a smartass) was "is it against the law to talk?"

cop said "you'll find out" then handcuffed me & sat me on the ground

I thought he was jus flexin his authority but then he puts in the back of the patrol car, now I'm like what's goin on & he said I'm under arrest for disorderly conduct

at my court date the DA brings me to the hall to discuss the case/plea deal (& I didn't have a lawyer at this point)

he's readin the report & the cop wrote he observed me for bout 10mins causing a disturbance across the street so much so that cars were stopping in the street to see what's goin on almost causing a wreck

I stopped the DA right there & said that's a lie & doesn't even make sense, cuz what cop would stand around for 10mins watchin someone cause a disturbance & not say anything? Use your common sense

DA said "I can't use my common sense" lol

I'm like mf you do that everyday to try to get convictions

then he offers a plea, I turn it down, tell him I want a trial & he's like "well we gotta send it upstairs to the grand jury & you don't have a lawyer yet blah blah blah"

so what mf, take it to trial

month later the case is dropped

I say all that to say

FUCK 12!!
:fucku2:
Should be an automatic life sentence without the possibility of parole if convicted.

Cops need to be held to a higher standard and their punishment needs to be twice as harsh as a regular citizen.

Also for her to be so young...idk if they said how long she was there in the vid, but she probly only been on the force 2-3 yrs. Gotta look at who was training her as well.

Reactions: Chicity

wasn't even the worst

had 1 testify against me, I'm talmbout raised his hand swore to tell the truth then told a fuckin story

1 of the worst feelings I've felt sittin there watchin that punk bitch lie & really couldn't do nothin at that moment

didn't plan on testifyin cuz it was jus a preliminary hearing but had to after that & on cross-examine the prosecutor tried to get me but couldn't

so he asked me if the cop was lyin & of course I said yes lol

judge looked at me & basically said he's a cop & you're a nigger who admitted to havin a drink or 2 (.06 bac) so, I believe the cop

case eventually got dropped cuz I could provide phone records & witness testimony to undeniably prove the cop committed perjury under oath

but nothin happens to the cop, jus gotta charge it to the game smh

• Ether
Reactions: Scandalust313