Welcome To aBlackWeb

RZA SELLS OFF 50 PERCENT OF HIS WU-TANG CLAN & SOLO CATALOGS

These niggas again huh?

Personally I think they're way overestimatin' the stream revenue they finna collect over the years but time will tell

But that's the purpose of owning your masters; to collect royalties, but at some point you gotta cash out before you die.

I don't know how much he sold them for, but he's been collecting money off of those songs for almost 30 years. I think he knows how much they're worth.

This is a good time in this stage of his career to cash in his chips and get all the money up front.

I wish I had a catalog like that to sell.

But that's the purpose of owning your masters; to collect royalties, but at some point you gotta cash out before you die.

I don't know how much he sold them for, but he's been collecting money off of those songs for almost 30 years. I think he knows how much they're worth.

This is a good time in this stage of his career to cash in his chips and get all the money up front.

I wish I had a catalog like that to sell.

I guess, but if you really thought your music was going to make money well into the future, why would you leave it to your children. That's generational wealth. The only way I can see this is being a good deal is if he was able to get more money from them than his family would have received from royalties over the years.

I guess, but if you really thought your music was going to make money well into the future, why would you leave it to your children. That's generational wealth. The only way I can see this is being a good deal is if he was able to get more money from them than his family would have received from royalties over the years.

What's better $1M per year for 70 years or $40M right now?

Yeah.....I wanna know what Divine and the members of the taking Wu taking home....

Back