Welcome To aBlackWeb

RZA Says 2Pac Was More Dangerous As a Rapper Than Notorious B.I.G.

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

RZA and Wu-Tang Clan have been making waves with the Hulu series ‘Wu-Tang: American Saga.’ Since then, RZA has been on a press run, giving his thoughts on music, life, and spirituality. During an interview with ‘The Art of Dialogue,’ RZA was asked about The Notorious BIG and Tupac Shakur. RZA was very candid about his thoughts on both rappers and went on to say he thinks 2 Pac was more dangerous as an emcee than Biggie.

RZA said, “You go to Pac, once again, immaculate voice, but what Pac had, I think, was a way of touching us in all of our emotions. Like, Pac had the power to infuse your emotional thought, like ‘Brenda Has a Baby,’ ‘Dear Mama,’ but then he had the power to arouse the rebel in you. You know?” While speaking about Biggie, RZA said, “And those two things... actually, he was probably more dangerous than Big. Notorious B.I.G., we could party with him, to this day we’re still … but Pac, we’re probably, going to point, he was more going into the Malcolm X of things and society fears that.”

The storied Wu-Tang Clan producer then went on to say Tupac is “really good at communicating love and starting revolutions while Biggie can do so but with less of the revolutionary impact.” Watch above.

More Malcolm comparisons....

100.webp

This was disrespectful, hypocritical and poor revisionist history. Especially how even he made a beat, that was a 2pac diss, for BIG. The fuck time RZA on?

This was disrespectful, hypocritical and poor revisionist history. Especially how even he made a beat, that was a 2pac diss, for BIG. The fuck time RZA on?

From all accounts them Wu niggas was cool w/ Pac and Death Row.

Plus I think RZA just wanted to be neutral. Shit forget about Pac. Big absolutely had some words for Rae and Ghost and he still gave Big a beat.

:js4:

Plus I think RZA just wanted to be neutral. Shit forget about Pac. Big absolutely had some words for Rae and Ghost and he still gave Big a beat.

You right. BIG as an artist though did everything RZA said with the exception of the revolutionary part. He's reachin

More Malcolm comparisons....

100.webp
It's not for nothing. One of Pac's teachers was Khalid Muhammad, who was taught by Louis Farrakhan, who was taught by Malcolm X.

Pac and his mother were Black Panthers. That movement was birthed by Huey P. Newton studying Malcolm X.

People keep scoffing at the comparison as if Malcolm was not a pimp before committing his life to something bigger than himself. Pac had shown potential do the same. He wasn't being targeted by the media the way he was for no reason. It's because he was a threat based on his influence on American youth.

I was just listening to an interview where he said he helped Wu Tang when someone robbed them for their chain.

It's not for nothing. One of Pac's teachers was Khalid Muhammad, who was taught by Louis Farrakhan, who was taught by Malcolm X.

Pac and his mother were Black Panthers. That movement was birthed by Huey P. Newton studying Malcolm X.

People keep scoffing at the comparison as if Malcolm was not a pimp before committing his life to something bigger than himself. Pac had shown potential do the same. He wasn't being targeted by the media the way he was for no reason. It's because he was a threat based on his influence on American youth.

I was just listening to an interview where he said he helped Wu Tang when someone robbed them for their chain.
Man gtfoh with that media was targetting him bullshit. That nigga was an actor check out 2pac hoax channel on YouTube and watch the veil get lifted. All your heroes are actors and agents.

Man gtfoh with that media was targetting him bullshit. That nigga was an actor check out 2pac hoax channel on YouTube and watch the veil get lifted. All your heroes are actors and agents.

"2pac wasn't targeted by the media. Let me prove it to you by recommending you watch a media channel that targeted 2Pac"

:lol10:

He's right. Quit being emotional and take in what he's saying. He's not talking about which rapper was better. He's talking about which had more impact and had more potential to create a movement of some sort. When he says "more dangerous," he's not talking about skills on the mic. He's talking about ability to push for change. People that support the status quo never like that.

Whether Pac would have ever gotten around to doing something meaningful, who knows. He was too busy trying to show everyone he was a thug, but we do know that he had the desire to be something more like a revolutionary and to use music to have an impact on society. That was not something Biggie ever cared about and his music reflected that.

2pac was targeted by the media and the government heavy and was scape goated in fuck nigga crimes... in the news they would be like well found in random guy's car was a Tupac tape shit was madness back then

This narrative of him trying to promote thuggery or whatever is misconstrued
.. but rollin with suge took years off his life 😬

2pac was targeted by the media and the government heavy and was scape goated in fuck nigga crimes... in the news they would be like well found in random guy's car was a Tupac tape shit was madness back then

This narrative of him trying to promote thuggery or whatever is misconstrued
.. but rollin with suge took years off his life 😬

Rolling w suge ended his life

Back