Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ryan Seacrest Accuser Suzie Hardy Says She’s Filed a Police Report: ‘I’m Not Going Away’...

https://www.mediaite.com/online/rya...shes-filed-a-police-report-im-not-going-away/

Suzie Hardy, a personal stylist whose accused Ryan Seacrest of sexual assault that occurred while working for him from 2007 to 2012, published a personal essay in The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday revealing she’s filed a police report against the Hollywood media personality.

An investigation was conducted into the allegations against Seacrest at E!network earlier this year by an outside law firm, finding “insufficient evidence” to support Hardy’s claims against the TV and radio host. He went on to pen an op-ed about what it was like being accused of sexual assault during the Me Too movement, and later being exonerated by his company.

But Hardy says she isn’t letting up, writing on Thursday “I’m not going away.”

“Ryan continues to cheerfully co-host Live with Kelly and Ryan each morning with Kelly Ripa’s full support. He’s the smiling host of American Idol twice a week on ABC. And E! continues to back him,” Hardy wrote. “I recently contacted the LAPD and filed a police report so I’m guaranteed a real investigation this time.”

“Ryan’s team of lawyers, who are also representing Harvey Weinstein, do not intimidate me,” she added. “If Ryan is so innocent, why hasn’t he called me a liar or sued me or presented evidence of my so-called extortion plot?”

Hardy says she was inspired to come forward with her story nearly four months ago due to the success of the Me Too movement. Seacrest described Hardy’s claims as “reckless allegations” in an op-ed also published in The Hollywood Reporter.

“To have my workplace conduct questioned was gut-wrenching,” Seacrest wrotein late-February, after he was cleared in his network’s investigation. “I’ve always aimed to treat all of my colleagues with honesty, respect, kindness and compassion. Yet, I knew, regardless of the confidence I had that there was no merit to the allegations, my name would likely soon appear on the lists of those suspected of despicable words and deeds.”

I dont believe her. Seacrest def gay he dont want no pussy.

But im sure she will get some bread in the end.

Back