Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russian lawmaker warns against sex with foreigners during World Cup: 'If it's another race

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
One Russian lawmaker figured adding a little more on top on the eve of the action wouldn’t hurt.

Russian lawmaker says no to sex with World cup visitors
Tamara Pletnyova, head of the lower house of parliament’s Family, Women and Children Committee, warned Russians against having sex with foreign visitors during a radio appearance on Wednesday. More specifically, she warned Russian woman against getting pregnant by visitors, hearkening back to the 1980 Moscow Olympics

Tamara Pletnyova, head of the lower house of parliament’s Family, Women and Children Committee, warned Russians against having sex with foreign visitors during a radio appearance on Wednesday. More specifically, she warned Russian woman against getting pregnant by visitors, hearkening back to the 1980 Moscow Olympics.

“There will be girls who meet men, and then they will give birth, “Maybe they will get married, maybe they won’t. But the kids will suffer, just like they suffered [after the Moscow Olympics].”

“It’s the children who suffer and have suffered since the Soviet era.

If you do have sex, don’t mix races
But Pletnyova wasn’t done with simply advising residents against trysts with visitors and the perils of being a single mother or a child born out of wedlock.

c3b9350028fce64b5f9007cd20309fa4

View photos
As Russia attempts to tamp down fears of racism during the World Cup, a lawmaker warned residents of having sex with visitors of different races. (AP)
She clarified that if you’re going to have sex with a foreigner, just make sure that partner is white.

“If it’s another race, then it’s even worse,” Pletnyova said. “We should give birth to our own children.”

“I’m not a nationalist, but nonetheless,” she added.“I’m not a nationalist, but nonetheless,” she added.

OK.

Russia has history of racism in soccer venues
This is not the first first incident intertwining racism and soccer in Russia.

aed5e1e51b1a2f1a1b2e20f00bccc23e

View photos
England’s Danny Rose told his family to stay home from the World Cut out of fears of racism. (Reuters)
Danny Rose, a black English soccer player, told the UK’s Evening Standard that he told his family to stay home during the World Cup out of concerns of racism.

“I’m not worried for myself,” Rose told Standard Sport. “But I’ve told my family I don’t want them going out there because of racism and anything else that may happen. I don’t want to be worrying when I’m trying to prepare for games for my family’s safety.

“My dad’s really upset. I could hear it in his voice. He said he may never get a chance again to come and watch me in a World Cup. That was emotional, hearing that. It’s really sad. It’s just how it is. Somehow Russia got the World Cup and we have to get on with it.”

“My dad’s really upset. I could hear it in his voice. He said he may never get a chance again to come and watch me in a World Cup. That was emotional, hearing that. It’s really sad. It’s just how it is. Somehow Russia got the World Cup and we have to get on with it.”

Pletnyova apparently didn’t get that memo.

Russians would love it if no one knew these peoples are a part of their ancestry

Ngasani.jpg

No-nb_bldsa_3f048_Nentser_%28folkegruppe%29_kvinner_og_barn_foran_inngangen_til_teltet_sitt._%286435260555%29.jpg

732px-Nenets.jpg

Got a lot of nerve talmbout mixing when their whole ancestry is fuckin mixed.

She told the truth.

If you have a baby outta wedlock with some random "visitor", it's gonna probably cause problems for you AND the kid...

And it's even MORE problematic if it's a mixed baby... Especially in a place like Russia.

I really aint got no problem with what she said.

Let white people do their thing.

Fuck 'em.

Coming from the country who influenced the election and spread racial shit throughout social media to cause disruptions, this isn’t a surprise.

I’m surprised Trump hasn’t visited.

Coming from the country who influenced the election and spread racial shit throughout social media to cause disruptions, this isn’t a surprise.

I’m surprised Trump hasn’t visited.
saw the Crown Prince of saudi Arabia looking chummy w Putin during the match today.....i know some bs was going on

This would be like talking to a brick wall. Russians never struck me as a people that give a fuck.

Back