Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rush Hour 4 Is A Go

2 was decent, 3 was completely unnecessary. The lil girl from the first one was all grown up the last one. They were too old back THEN.

Not gonna act like im not gonna watch it no matter how corny the idea seems.

Chris Tucker be like this when it comes to doing Rush Hour movies

giphy.gif

But makes excuses to do another Friday movie

Funny shit, but on the real, haven't they wanted to do RH4 for a while now and Tucker was the hold out? I think he gives them the runaround too just like with Friday, but the RH folks probably coming with a bigger check.

I look forward to seeing what they do, plus I like the fact they have spent years waiting for what they see as being the right script, I hope they set it in LA like the first one.

Man Rush Hour 3 left them that insecure that they're dying to run around as old men just to breathe some life back into the IP. Tragic.

Funny shit, but on the real, haven't they wanted to do RH4 for a while now and Tucker was the hold out? I think he gives them the runaround too just like with Friday, but the RH folks probably coming with a bigger check.

Yeah I think Cube will never give the go ahead for the Friday franchise to cut Chris a big payday when he can go out and get other comedians at a fraction of the cost to fill Chris Tucker's void (Mike Epps, DC Curry, Kym Whitley, Katt Williams, etc)

i will check it...its crazy that chris is the one who didnt want it i read somewhere.

nigga was once pegged as a $20mil actor....then nothing after that.

yes,,,,certain actors and actresses reach a point when they can request a $20mil minimum.

hes one of them
I get that, I just never followed his career enough to realize he was getting it like that. I see why he running back to the franchise lol.

Yea he slowed down after them rush hour movies....

Dude was sitting on millions

No one was offering him anything, he thought he was about to be a big star and then nothing happened.

Chris Tucker is like that one nigga everybody knows that got that high paying temp job that one time and is unemployed right now because he ain't gettin offers paying that anymore. Nigga would rather sit off and wait for that same money again instead of grabbing some smaller paying gigs just to keep his bank account padded.

Back