Welcome To aBlackWeb

Running shoes and cross trainer shoes

KnowReasonForPeace

Bearded Introvert
Its warming up again in my area, so that means its time for me to get some miles in. Normally i just buy some cheap 40 shoes from shoe carnival to run and exercise in, but im willing to spend a lil bit more this year. So drop some shoes you guys would recommend purchasing that are good for running and training in. Thanks in advance.

I've got a pair of Nike Metcon 3s that I use for working out in. They were like $120-130, but I wouldn't recommend those for running, especially if you run outside. I've got a pair of Adidas Alphabounces for when I want to run and do more cardio type shit, or even if I just know I'm gonna be on my feet all day at work or something, they're pretty nice. got em for somewhere in the $60-80 range off amazon.

I like the Nike Zoom Tierra Kiger joints to run/jog in.
Nike SB Trainers are always a dope shoe to train in also.... if u need pics I'll be happy to supply!

Just copped these (Adidas Freak X Carbon Mid Cross Trainer) cause I needed new gym shoes and they were cheap - $66 on Amazon. They a lil narrow but not enough for me to complain about it.

92C11537-1660-476E-8CCA-FD15D62F7AE1.jpeg

Back