Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Rugrats

So seems to me only people late to coming out party was creators for the reboot. Everyone who watched the show already knew. Lol

Reminds when DaBrat finally came out and folks reaction was like...
b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

Bitch...we BEEN knew that. How YOU the one late to that?? Lol

Last edited:
Its required in all the new kids shows/films to have gay characters.

They jus better keep the tranny shit out. Some characters be sooo gay they blurrin the line tho

on what kid show has a character blurred the lines lol the cappin

Man played the first 3 episodes of the og rugrats while my little guy was drinking his bottle and damn I forgot how good that show was.

The episode where Tommy gets really sick and they give him medicine then he goes into these dark illusions and see his family as these weird creatures in space but they never mention what medicine he recieved and when he wakes up the next day Angelica is super nice saying she never seen him that sick like she thought he was a goner. I was like wtf is this lol

Man played the first 3 episodes of the og rugrats while my little guy was drinking his bottle and damn I forgot how good that show was.

The episode where Tommy gets really sick and they give him medicine then he goes into these dark illusions and see his family as these weird creatures in space but they never mention what medicine he recieved and when he wakes up the next day Angelica is super nice saying she never seen him that sick like she thought he was a goner. I was like wtf is this lol
Kids shows and movies were off the chain in the 90s

go back and watch those 90s Disney movies...almost all the villains were killed

the villians openly talked about murder lol

its wild

Kids shows and movies were off the chain in the 90s

go back and watch those 90s Disney movies...almost all the villains were killed

the villians openly talked about murder lol

its wild
Oh for sure, I was just watching a YouTube video discussing how savage these characters were back then and how far censorship has gone compared to 20 yrs ago. Those Disney villains were out for blood lol

Back