Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Royal Ascension Presents... Sagittarius Season!!!

I have alot sag energy in my natal chart. Sagittarius is the ruler of my 11th house. And I have three planets in the sign of sagittarius.

Everybody has sag energy.

SmartSelect_20211208-083809_TimePassages.jpg
SmartSelect_20211208-083839_TimePassages.jpg SmartSelect_20211208-083847_TimePassages.jpg

Okay so tagging all other Sagittarius ♐ I could find based on my search. Not sure if all yall active. But happy birthday season!

@Joshie Kahn happy way belated birthday lol. I was still riding my scorpio season wave on your bday (11/24?)

@Freshb651 @bootcheese3000 @Joshie Kahn @Lea

Thanks for this. My Birthday passed last Week on the 7th. It was like most of my Birthdays, pretty uneventful, except I managed to get quite a bit done that Day. It was almost like I was planning out my Future, and what better Day to do that than on your Birthday?

Sagittarius suck, except for @Tayboo she the only cool one I met so far.

Hey hey now, watch dem tongue dere, gyal. Better than being a Capicorn.

I remember some Asshole on here a few Years back stealing shine during Sag Season to create a Thread about it being "CAP SEASON".

Fuck outta here with that Capicorn-ball BULLSHIT. That's how you know they ain't worth 2 Dead Flies--they had to elbow through 1 Season just to make themselves heard. They're worse than the Alphabet People when they hijack a Civil Rights Movement just so they can scream "GAY/LESBIAN/TRANS LIVES MATTER!!!!!", when shit's not even about them in the 1st Place.

FUCK A CAPICORNBALL!!!!

That's right, I said it.......

........now, who want dis schmoke?

:sup:

Thanks for this. My Birthday passed last Week on the 7th. It was like most of my Birthdays, pretty uneventful, except I managed to get quite a bit done that Day. It was almost like I was planning out my Future, and what better Day to do that than on your Birthday?

Hey hey now, watch dem tongue dere, gyal. Better than being a Capicorn.

I remember some Asshole on here a few Years back stealing shine during Sag Season to create a Thread about it being "CAP SEASON".

Fuck outta here with that Capicorn-ball BULLSHIT. That's how you know they ain't worth 2 Dead Flies--they had to elbow through 1 Season just to make themselves heard. They're worse than the Alphabet People when they hijack a Civil Rights Movement just so they can scream "GAY/LESBIAN/TRANS LIVES MATTER!!!!!", when shit's not even about them in the 1st Place.

FUCK A CAPICORNBALL!!!!

That's right, I said it.......

........now, who want dis schmoke?

:sup:
You have three days

1639864230166.gif

Back