Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 2: OGG WACK version (Manuel vs Preach)

One Gotta go

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said what I said sir. You can either deal with it or shut d fuck up

Sounds like fighting talk to me, don't make me book this plane ticket as a one way trip due to the jail time I will be serving over in them soft arse US jails.

Sounds like fighting talk to me, don't make me book this plane ticket as a one way trip due to the jail time I will be serving over in them soft arse US jails.
Now you're talking my kinda talk ma'am. Let me know when you land at Charlotte-Douglas Int airport sir. I'll definitely smack the shit out of you in front of the baggage handler's

Now you're talking my kinda talk ma'am. Let me know when you land at Charlotte-Douglas Int airport sir. I'll definitely smack the shit out of you in front of the baggage handler's

You might get a lucky punch it all depends on how many air hostesses I fuck on the flight over, then after you break your hand on my jaw you will beg for my mercy.....but there will be none.

Preach good for the laughs, but really beliving the earth is flat.

"riight"

Might as well change his name to FlatEarth

Voted for preach because he made a thread about his fapping habit.

Plus he thinks dinosaurs are fake

The flat earther gotta go! Those people really get on my nerves and preach was known for doing some weird shit on the I.c. I forgot what we was clowning him for though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back