Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 2: OGG Wack Version. (AP21 VS SAM CROOKE)

one gotta go.

• ap21

• sam crooke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant vote against the big homie.

Cut that passive aggressive shit out though. You be making yourself a target

Let me know

I don't have a clue
I don’t believe that. But since you asked let me give you an example. @deadeye used Kat as an example to ask you a question and you being the mod kept beating around the bush. Like why is that necessary?

Last edited:
I don’t believe that. But since you asked let me give you an example. @deadeye used Kay as an example to ask you a question and you being the mod kept beating around the bush. Like why is that necessary?
Because I think it's stupid and dumb he still brings her up

I've had several actual conversations with him about that very topic and it just leads to is going in circles because deadeye, for some reason doesn't view his thoughts/comments regarding her as strange.

He will go back and forth for pages about it.

I either assume he's trolling, which if he is, I'm not about to keep going back and forth about it, or he's disturbed which I'm hoping he's not that pressed behind her in real life.

What's the point? I'm being dead ass serious.

With that example, he was being an ass and I wasn't gonna entertain it. Dude is extremely calculated in his responses.

So, humor me. If I say, deadeye, if kat has posted a picture on a public forum and you post it here, you are not in violation of the pic rules here.

Knowing him, based on previous encounters, he will manage to find a way to continue the conversation despite me saying he wouldn't be in violation of the rule. I just don't have the patience to keep talking about someone who from her own mouth said she is done with online forums.

I've had several actual conversations with him about that very topic and it just leads to is going in circles because deadeye, for some reason doesn't view his thoughts/comments regarding her as strange.

I either assume he's trolling, which if he is, I'm not about to keep going back and forth about it, or he's disturbed which I'm hoping he's not that pressed behind her in real life.

With that example, he was being an ass and I wasn't gonna entertain it. Dude is extremely calculated in his responses.

So, humor me. If I say, deadeye, if kat has posted a picture on a public forum and you post it here, you are not in violation of the pic rules here.

Knowing him, based on previous encounters, he will manage to find a way to continue the conversation despite me saying he wouldn't be in violation of the rule. I just don't have the patience to keep talking about someone who from her own mouth said she is done with online forums.
I see what you’re saying there but then this leads me to two questions. 1 are you passive aggressive because you think people are trying to troll you and 2 regardless of deadeye’s reasoning your answer could clear up whatever confusion about that particular rule.

Voted for AP based on this post

I see what you’re saying there but then this leads me to two questions. 1 are you passive aggressive because you think people are trying to troll you and 2 regardless of deadeye’s reasoning your answer could clear up whatever confusion about that particular rule.
5th, not sure how long you've actually "known" me, but that's all most of these niggas do

They not interested in no real back and forth

Personally I don't care because the same niggas that bitch about me as a mod bitched on the ic about the mods and bitched about my short stint as a mod on the blackboard

It's the same tired responses.

I don't think I'm being passive aggressive at all. I think we all have our levels of tolerance and mine isn't as high as others for the aforementioned reasons.

I would see how these niggas would gang up on Ms southern. That shit was wild. It would start off with one person, but it's like some niggas can't stand when the spotlight not on them so here they come trying to gang up on her to call out her inadequacies of a mod.

Now it's one thing to not like her because you think she isn't a good mod, you are entitled to your opinion, but then they start making personal attacks. That's when the shit got corny and lame.

I enjoy a good troll as much as the next person, but a lot of the trolling is forced and pointless because I'm not gonna give them the reaction they were hoping for. So if that's me being passive aggressive, then I'll own that

5th, not sure how long you've actually "known" me, but that's all most of these niggas do

They not interested in no real back and forth

Personally I don't care because the same niggas that bitch about me as a mod bitched on the ic about the mods and bitched about my short stint as a mod on the blackboard

It's the same tired responses.

I don't think I'm being passive aggressive at all. I think we all have our levels of tolerance and mine isn't as high as others for the aforementioned reasons.

I would see how these niggas would gang up on Ms southern. That shit was wild. It would start off with one person, but it's like some niggas can't stand when the spotlight not on them so here they come trying to gang up on her to call out her inadequacies of a mod.

Now it's one thing to not like her because you think she isn't a good mod, you are entitled to your opinion, but then they start making personal attacks. That's when the shit got corny and lame.

I enjoy a good troll as much as the next person, but a lot of the trolling is forced and pointless because I'm not gonna give them the reaction they were hoping for. So if that's me being passive aggressive, then I'll own that
I can count on my fingers how many times I interacted with you on the ic lol. I’ve interacted with you more on here in this thread than we’ve ever interacted on the IC. But yeah now I get where you’re coming from. Good looking out for keeping it real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back