Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Round 1: OGG Wack Version. (AP VS CHICAGOFIGURE)

one gotta go.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That jar of mayonnaise blatantly disrespected two of the black female posters here y'all just overlook that huh

Cool

Can't wait to see who I'm up against next round

So @Chicity doesn't like my modding, so that means he likes when white men disrespect black women

@Power Bottom, misquoted my position on J's but at either rate, that bothered him more than a white dude disrespecting his real life friend

Let me stop before niggas think I'm serious lol

I hope I have a good matchup next round

So @Chicity doesn't like my modding, so that means he likes when white men disrespect black women
I didn't care for how you treated Elzo yesterday. I know I fuck with you a lot but I do consider you the fairest mod here (excluding myself). It's because I have so much faith in you that I was so disappointed by your disregard of one of members request because that's not like you.

I expect trash from Figure, he from the North side. I don't expect it from you

Also, I was gonna switch my vote yesterday after Elzo pulled his bullshit but I forgot

I didn't care for how you treated Elzo yesterday. I know I fuck with you a lot but I do consider you the fairest mod here (excluding myself). It's because I have so much faith in you that I was so disappointed by your disregard of one of members request because that's not like you.

I expect trash from Figure, he from the North side. I don't expect it from you
man if you dont go somewhere with this shit lol

That jar of mayonnaise blatantly disrespected two of the black female posters here y'all just overlook that huh

Cool

Can't wait to see who I'm up against next round

I saw him an race get into but i thought she handled that. Didnt see the other part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back