Rondo Punks Stephen A Smith

Ion get why he feels a way, Rondo didn't ask u to not talk a way about him. That was ur decision, he owe u the respect to not feel a way about what u said? And in by saying what u saying, u saying something. Ain't like Rondo snuffed em.

It's how my kids talk when they get cold busted fighting.
I'm saying tho, the way he makes it sound is like he's known that to be Rondos character. So what he did was well in line with what you know his character to be and you've actively avoided speaking on it. And only decided to speak on it when it's directed at you. That should bring into light who he decides to speak ill of, at all times. Because he's making it seem like insider tea should only be spilt when he dislikes the guy. How does that make u look as someone who says he's an objective guy?

Impressive. He even managed to squeeze in some LBJ dickridin in the middle of that lil Rondo story

SAS didn't want no smoke with Rondo and that's why he didn't respond.

I don't understand why this was made public. Does SAS think he somehow looks like a victim in this? I don't get it.

Fuck SAS

Dude used to be reason I watched sports shows..... Now he the reason I don't

I always disliked that dude. I remember he had that show with Greg Anthony when I was in grad school. I saw him at the club and asked how how he dealt with SAS. Dude basically just sighed and shook his head like "It's a living."

Why didn't he just confront Rondo there instead of doing it on the air? I mean, he said they could have chopped it up in private but he didn't even try to do so while there. Smh