Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rolling Stone Magazine names Beyoncé s Formation the greatest music video of all time

Like, that list ain't for me, cuz I don't give a shit about that publication... If that's what they believe.... Then that's cool.... Lol, I think it's funny they going the white guilt route tho.... They gonna lose subscriptions 🤣😂

Personally I think a few MJ vids should have gotten the nod over Formation buuuuttttt they didn't. Ahh well

Give Queen 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 her flowers cause they are rightfully earned

Kanye somewhere smilin down from the heavens

giphy.gif

6Dm6.gif

A millennial made that list. Aint no way Michael Jackson don't got at least 2 in the top 10. MJ made the world stop just for Thriller.

They're probably scared of being canceled given what most young people probably think of MJ today.
It’s the slow erasing processing..... 10 years from now he ll be at 20.... 20 years from now he won’t be on the list

A millennial made that list. Aint no way Michael Jackson don't got at least 2 in the top 10. MJ made the world stop just for Thriller.

They're probably scared of being canceled given what most young people probably think of MJ today.

Yeah I remember back in 1984 MTV played a documentary called The Making of Thriller every day for a month.

Back