Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Roc Marciano - Mount Marci

About to get off work and see what this sounds like

Roc always delivers though so I know this is dope

Aye man......I'm halfway through and this shit is fucking fire

The bars are always there with Roc but this nigga is snapping on this

Loving the production so far too

“He wan shoot it....he hot headed he Ghostrida’/send’em thru ya shit like Robin Givens wit’ tha old iron....”

“Swingin’....fork in tha glass pot clangin’/hole in their boat...their ship sinkin/make 1 brick 2 wit’ out blinkin’!!”

“Need my own holiday...powder day/bumped into tha homie he said he think tha feds onta me/I told him “You should worry bout some different shit honestly/like why ya Jesus piece look like Matthew McConaughey?!”

Stove God Cook$

:js4: He different lol

Last edited:
Mt. Marci and Garbage Pail Kids?!?! Maaaaaan DAAAAMNIT!! This nigga Roc be makin’ movie scores lol

Real talk bredren. Stove God Cooks delivered on that album from beginning to end. And he murk every features.

This Roc Marci album, by the end of the 10 playing thru, will be top 5.

#1 album for me thus far, SGC

Bruh....I listen to that album at least twice a week....sooo many gems all thru out.....feels like you hear summin new every listen lol

“I wrestle wit’ that package like I’m Cactus Jack...”

I mean....WHO says that?! Lmaooooo that kid different frfr

Last edited:
Glad to hear the rave reviews, Im defo checking this out today...

Birdman Handrub GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yeah this album is fire, I need to sit down and listen to it to let it fully marinate... First quick listen whilst working though and Im loving the production and samples, like @Word....Life said its got movie score vibe, thats a great description...

The Kool Keith feature hit me, Ive not heard anything from dude in ages and thought he sounded abit like Nas at times on that track...

'Spirit Cooking' stood out.

'Smoke from the handgun cause cancer on the lung'

Action had a funny bar too lol

'For any man that want test me, you lose a teste and I wear it as a earring while I jet ski'

:hahaha:

The 'Butterly Effect' beat is like a movie score...

'Finally reached the mountain top, falcons fly, my third eyes not calcified, Im outside like the house on fire'

:think2:

'Garbage Pail Kids' is grimey as fck...

'Flames on the Versace, like hot saatchi, drive-bys on on Kawasaki, like we the Shower Posse'

:readyforwar:

Last edited:
Back