Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP to Dustin Diamond BKA Screech from Saved by the Bell

Made a book with nothing nice to say about his cast mates and been shitting on them through the years for no reason
On top of being on a weight lost show and got mad the trainer got at him.... so he threatened to get the Jewish league involved.
It was corny
In 2021, I can live with ppl being dickheads. "Ooh, he said some mean stuff about me"... pull your skirt down B. He was definitely chokeslammable in that weight loss show tho.

RIP Screech. Him and Steve Urkel some time later represented the uncool kids of the 90s... Lord knows it was hard for us. I will forever have a bullet with Lisa Turtle's name on it for how she did him. Screech was the only good thing on that trash ass show... him and Jessie's sugar pill meltdown.

Sidebar (might make this thread darker but it's 2021 so fuck it): My landlord's great grandson has the same birthday as Screech (1/7). They named the lil nigga Lucifer. She passed away the night he was born.

Wasn't he basically carrying resentment cause the whole cast was fucking back in the day and they left him out?

Basically he felt resentment towards them cuz he was like 3 years younger than the rest of the cast so he often got left out of shit when they were late teens and he was still younger than them. That 3 years seems small when you're older but when you're 14 somebody being 17 seems like a world of difference. So he basically went around saying all sorts of foul shit and making up a bunch of shit about them he admitted he was doing for attention. The only person who seemingly forgave him was Mario Lopez

In 2021, I can live with ppl being dickheads. "Ooh, he said some mean stuff about me"... pull your skirt down B. He was definitely chokeslammable in that weight loss show tho.

RIP Screech. Him and Steve Urkel some time later represented the uncool kids of the 90s... Lord knows it was hard for us. I will forever have a bullet with Lisa Turtle's name on it for how she did him. Screech was the only good thing on that trash ass show... him and Jessie's sugar pill meltdown.

Sidebar (might make this thread darker but it's 2021 so fuck it): My landlord's great grandson has the same birthday as Screech (1/7). They named the lil nigga Lucifer. She passed away the night he was born.

Lol my nigga he basically stalked her and came at any dude her character dated on the show. Idk if that's the person you wanna relate to lol

Basically he felt resentment towards them cuz he was like 3 years younger than the rest of the cast so he often got left out of shit when they were late teens and he was still younger than them. That 3 years seems small when you're older but when you're 14 somebody being 17 seems like a world of difference. So he basically went around saying all sorts of foul shit and making up a bunch of shit about them he admitted he was doing for attention. The only person who seemingly forgave him was Mario Lopez

Yeah, that makes sense. Dude was a asshole, but you could really tell that something about being on that show messed him up.

Saved By The Bell was one show I NEVER watched. I gave it a chance the first couple of episodes but shit was wild corny to me (prolly 'cause it came out my senior year). Never made it through a single episode of the couple I tried to watch.

Last edited:
a059cb72b8357d5277cfd52d256d3cdf.gif

RIP screech

Thanks for the laughs

Screech and Danny Bonadochy the GOATs of celebrity boxing

Back