Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News RIP Rich Homie Quan

Rich Homie Quan's girlfriend says he was on the couch in the morning when she took her son to school, so she put a blanket over him ... but she says when she got home she noticed he hadn't moved.

She says she didn't feel a heartbeat, couldn't see him breathing and turned him over ... resulting in foaming at the mouth.

Rich Homie Quan's girlfriend says he was on the couch in the morning when she took her son to school, so she put a blanket over him ... but she says when she got home she noticed he hadn't moved.

She says she didn't feel a heartbeat, couldn't see him breathing and turned him over ... resulting in foaming at the mouth.
Damn shame 😔

Man damn.

RIP Quan

For a minute he was my most played artist without a doubt. I kept all 3 of these projects in rotation

Rich-Homie-Quan-Still-Goin-In-Reloaded-608x608.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I ws still checking for his shit on and off too just to see if he was gearing up for a comeback and then last year i think he dropped maybe one or two tracks, then this year there were a few non music related videos he had dropped and interviews so I would check for them and he seemed like he was in a good place so this shit here is crazy read. Smh

Damn finding someone dead can fuck w you something serious

Damn, R.I.P 🙏🏿🕊️

Edit: On another note, are 911 calls public domain? How'd TMZ get that call recording?

Last edited:

When I heard this..... I knew it was time to breakup with a chick around 10 years ago.

Lmaooo man i wont even trying to laugh today after reading this shit but catching up on some of the shit they been posting on twitter

Back