Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP post for his girlfriend

Personally I ain't giving that shit much attention. I'm more concerned with trying to get at who shot my folks.

That post is small change compared to the people that actually killed my folks. Not even addressing that post until the people who killed my folks are addressed.

Personally I ain't giving that shit much attention. I'm more concerned with trying to get at who shot my folks.

That post is small change compared to the people that actually killed my folks. Not even addressing that post until the people who killed my folks are addressed.

Right.

And that nigga ain't getting fucked up cuz of no IG post. That nigga getting fucked up of putting my folks in harms way to begin with.

With that post I can definitely see why somebody wanted to shoot that nigga...but revenge on him, who was the target, or any anger towards him don't do nothing so it'd be a waste of time to go at him over being a tone deaf asshole

With that post I can definitely see why somebody wanted to shoot that nigga...but revenge on him, who was the target, or any anger towards him don't do nothing so it'd be a waste of time to go at him over being a tone deaf asshole
Heā€™s just as much responsible for it too.

They all have a hand in this

Back