Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

In between customers he be like

View attachment 233444
giphy.gif

Na he was officially bmf but strictly a rapper that spoke their lifestyle. Niggas also forget how cripped out he was in the beginning. Even had Fab crippin in his videos lol.

Him and bleu divinci fell out over some false claiming bmf shit i believe
Streets on lock is my shit

Yea but u have no idea how and why we do what we do.... so u once again talking out ur ass lol

i meannnnnn you the one bragging about having a driver. its giving me “frank white vibes”

you know the types to gift your mom a turkey in the morning for thanksgiving then feeding her crack the next night.

And it was retarded.

No offense - I'm just maintaining the energy of this thread.

@Race Jones
I come from New Orleans

I have seen blacks folks start gentrification to make it better.

When folks her that word gentrification/gentrify they automatically think of white folks talking over black neighborhoods when that aint the damn case.

We can gentrify our own places instead of leaving them looking like lower 9th ward back in the 90s

If you get it, you get it

i meannnnnn you the one bragging about having a driver. its giving me “frank white vibes”

you know the types to gift your mom a turkey in the morning for thanksgiving then feeding her crack the next night.
Lmao what ? Instead of saying my bad for being an idiot ....this what u come up w ? Lmao yo

I like ur approach so I’ll indulge u......as I have already stated ....I stated I ain’t listen to the homie music but RIP to him and the only thing I know him from is a video that went viral yrs ago and I posted the vid .... point out the disrespect in these actions

smh

Like I said & you admitted, you wouldn't go that extra mile & show that vid around his people

so that in itself tells us you feel it wouldn't be the most respectful thing to show sum people, esp. RIGHT AFTER HIS DEATH

im saying theres repercussions in all things. you cant go around certain ppl and be talking all that nonsense like you do.
respectfully...

this makes zero sense.

if a person brings ideas....why would it have to resort to violence?

and yes it is repercussions for all things. but over what someone thinks?
because they think different?

how far is this getting us?
in order to grow we need differing ideas.
anyone who is against that....thats just crazy

respectfully...

this makes zero sense.

if a person brings ideas....why would it have to resort to violence?

and yes it is repercussions for all things. but over what someone thinks?
because they think different?

how far is this getting us?
in order to grow we need differing ideas.
anyone who is against that....thats just crazy

no.

Back