Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

im saying theres repercussions in all these things. you cant go around certain ppl and be talking all that nonsense like you do.
* sighs* who are these certain ppls and what nonsense u speak of?

u niggas so used to being around dick riders that a difference of opinions jolts y’all systems.... I talk my shit everywhere fam

you aint got enough bread b
TenderTemptingHornedviper-mobile.jpg

I thought the first one was on the house b...

Make no mistake.

Kobe had a huge bearing on my life because I played ball. Went to Lakers game, bought Kobes to hoop in. So me saying anything about him like RIP I really mean that shit.

If I was to say RIP about this poor kid, I wouldn't really mean that because to be real with yall it dont matter because the kid had 0 impact on me

But on the strength that this thread was long I came in here and found out he raps so I will give him some spins

You ain’t know Nipsey tho?

Y’all niggas weird I did post the video where he got dude back who sonned him. And that’s wrong but the way y’all carry it is weird. Don’t say shit about Kobe or Nip but young Pop can’t get the same? Hypocritical af

who creates a “rip thread” for someone then proceeds to shit on them throughout the entire thread?????

this exact behavior is the reason why pop is dead.

These young boys catch bodies like it's a video game. RIP to him, but anticipate at least three more of these kids to go before the end of the summer. Materialism is outta control now, "clout chasing" Is out of control. Other night I seen some chick that I know for a fact ain't got the finances to go to another state, on a boat in Dubai. People really out her compromising themselves for the look..for the look, not to survive, not to survive, but for the look. Yall be safe
when they in dubai.....

they belong to the game.

crazy thing is......a dude might still wife them after the shit that happens.

yuck

Back