RIP Mac Miller

In this video released just two months ago,he's in a coffin' and then he writes on it "memento mori" which means "remember you must die".... Erie

Reactions: Word....Life
Damn just woke up to hear about this.

One of the few artists whos recent music i been getting into the past few yrs.

Rip

You can be black or white and if your rapping is real/
I appreciate that, Mac Miller is real, P!/

-
Sean Price, "Kurt Rambis"

Eyedea overdosed on heroin iirc

Wow...

I just read something he tweeted last night

I didn't really listen to him outside a track or two like that but I know he was a real decent laid back guy

Fucked up man

Is it true that Mac Miller and Pete Davidson were best friends and Ariana broke up with Mac and got engaged to Pete a week later?

Damn this one hit, Seen dude progress musically and as a rapper, white boy had soul and could really spit, originality, old school mixed with new school style and flow

Macadelic is my favorite project from him, that’s probably around the time when he really started going in with the drugs, it’s a trippy ass album as far as the production

Younger Mac

Is it true that Mac Miller and Pete Davidson were best friends and Ariana broke up with Mac and got engaged to Pete a week later?

Never heard that but I know she got with dude like 2-3 weeks after they split and the media been running nothing but stories on her and ole boy ever since then. Imagine having to see that shit all over the place when you already down and out

Ive been following Pete on ig for years and he never posted anything about mac miller that i can remember.

Pete davidson is friends with kid cudi tho