Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED RIP Kai (IC)

test
When she flipped the switch from Kai to Kia, you knew they was getting the beats....usually @Duwop or Kat lol
👀

I’m a mother of a teen daughter and I can’t imagine the pain her mother feels after what I’m sure followed many years of feeling helpless to help her child.

Kai and I bumped heads many times but I’m still saddened to hear of her tragic death. RIP.

You never know what’s going down on the other side of that screen name.

👀

I’m a mother of a teen daughter and I can’t imagine the pain her mother feels after what I’m sure followed many years of feeling helpless to help her child.

Kai and I bumped heads many times but I’m still saddened to hear of her tragic death. RIP.

damn if this is really Kat from the IC

@deadeye is about to lose his mind 😂

nah @deadeye is cool fr

especially since he getting his bread up and losing weight now

ya'll IC chicks might have missed out on a good dude 🙁

Sitting here going through this thread. Reminiscing. I was one of the low-key members there. Pretty sure I joined around '03-'04. I remember showing my pic in a thread and Kai being like damn you fat! Made me really start going hard in the gym so I appreciate her for that. But really she was nothing but cool and sweet in any other interaction I had with her beyond that. I'm so sad about her passing, and also yeah Ive known aloy of y'all like Du (that's my guy) and @Old Man Cain. Etc. I appreciate the years of game and comedy! I hope and pray for many more years of love, peace and prosperity for all y'all.

Nah… it was worse there. That nigga Sion pretty much ran me out of Illpix when he posted the video of a somebody eating frootloops out some dumb white bitch’s gaping asshole. Milk and all.

Ya boy Inglewood_B lost all his innocence that day.
I didn’t even see that in the Illpix, but when somebody posted it in another thread. Truly disgusting, lol.

Maybe the level of nastiness was higher, but the quantity here is unmatched.

👀

tenor.gif

Is this the Kat?? Who let you out the bag?

damn if this is really Kat from the IC

[B][SIZE=7]@deadeye is about to lose his mind[/SIZE][/B] 😂

nah @deadeye is cool fr

especially since he getting his bread up and losing weight now

ya'll IC chicks might have missed
out on a good dude 🙁

dude holding back his laughter clip.gif

Good to hear from you @ItsKatBishes .

Avon Westside clip.gif

Not even gonna front, I really did miss you.........but it's not the thread for that.

Glad you finally made it over here.

Don't be a stranger.

Nah… it was worse there. That nigga Sion pretty much ran me out of Illpix when he posted the video of a somebody eating frootloops out some dumb white bitch’s gaping asshole. Milk and all.

Ya boy Inglewood_B lost all his innocence that day.

Bruh that nigga had an unhealthy fascination wit that kinda shyt. Any threads created by that nigga in Ill Pix I avoided like the bubonic plague. Cuz you already know the kind of nasty shyt he posting. Lol

yall stupid niggas just couldn't let it be about Kai and paying respects to her. Just had to take a left down weirdo avenue

loki-what-did-you-expect.gif

Have you taken a look at some of the old posts on the IC lately???

Busayo was killed. The thread where it was posted that the killer had been found a month later niggas was all jokes and shit talmbout "I dare someone to post up a pic with 'free <killer's name>' on a shirt."

I know it's 13-14 years later and cats should be more mature, but... niggas.

Back